Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as some may know my wife surprised me with an 03 rsx, well today was the end. Driving minding my own business as a ignorant old women and her monster of a range rover ran a stop sign and destroyed my new baby. She then gets out and calls me an ignorant pick and starts smacking and kicking my car. All as there is witnesses and I am tuck in my car because it was crushed. :(

pics to follow soon

Registered
Sorry for your loss. That sucks man.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was plenty of witnesses and the lady is on the board of trusties for my town. They had to.pull me out threw the passanger side and throw me in the ambulance. I'm not one to jump to a lawyer but this lady is getting it. She wants to brag about how her car is worth more than my house and a random witness than fine see you in court I hope you enjoy your 6 tickets they gave you.
My car will be replaced, yes it sucks bad, even worse instead of searching for a black hood I'm searching g for a whole car hut it will be replaced honorably

( 汀掳 蜏蕱 汀掳)
There was plenty of witnesses and the lady is on the board of trusties for my town. They had to.pull me out threw the passanger side and throw me in the ambulance. I'm not one to jump to a lawyer but this lady is getting it. She wants to brag about how her car is worth more than my house and a random witness than fine see you in court I hope you enjoy your 6 tickets they gave you.
My car will be replaced, yes it sucks bad, even worse instead of searching for a black hood I'm searching g for a whole car hut it will be replaced honorably
remember you're neck hurts and you will have lifetime injuries from this. get your payday in court. dont settle for anything less than $200k

Registered
well there's a lot of sick/emotionally demented people out there like that asshole lady...just focus on getting what you deserve, a new car, and the right medical care to get better soon and minimize any long-term damage. Chiros, physical therapy, and stretching+exercise.

Make sure you lawyer explains everything very clearly to you and you get the biggest settlement possible.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Settlement is nice yes, but I'm happy with getting the car replaced, seeing what's wrong with me , return in ng to work, and taking this ladies license

bleep-bleep bleeeep
Don't sign anything or cash any of their checks until *your* lawyer says it's OK. Don't talk *too much* about the details on here either.

forgot old password
People are Range Rovers are known to have this entitled attitude. You only buy a Range Rover if you are trying to show off and/or conceited. People can argue its the ultimate offroad vehicle blah blah blah, but not with factory 20's and 40mm height tires. What a bitch! Hope you're ok!

Registered
She sounds like a goddamn sociopath. Why the hell would she verbally accost you and assault your car like that? But yeah, I have a phobia of women in SUVs for this reason.

I hope you dish her karma. Sorry, bro.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts