Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may have been cover I no nothing about spray like the affect to a motor ..puttin it in is no problem but effect are im considering it..but i need to know what the safest kit would be fore the rsx...and the biggest shot.....

please no flammin

·
Registered
917 Posts
Well the biggest shot probably wouldn't be the safest. A lot of people here probably agree that ZEX is safe due to its easy install but most of us run Nitrous Express. With a WOT Switch, RPM Window Switch, and master switches its pretty safe. The biggest shot that people have run is 125 i believe but im not positive. Im running a 50 right now with no problems at all and stock plugs. Im sure 75 would be no different either.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kk ..sounds good to me..can u get me a link to some of the places?? realy lookin into it..it would b greatly apreacted

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
the store on c-rsx sells NX stuff.

Before you do anything with it though, you gotta realize what kinda power you're wantin.

turbo = great power, constant wear and tear, shortened engine life.
n/a = very slow buildup of power, long lasting, most expensive.
n20 = power when you want it, no extra wear and tear when you don't, cheapest, gotta refill the bottle.

After that, read the stickes/FAQ at the top of this forum, and that'll give you a general idea of nitrous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts