Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Youngest Member
1,162 Posts
nice.

damn had a local in my city selling te37 same specs for $800 twice! 2 different people... one set bronze a while back and most recently a white set... i didn't jump on it cause of the specs but i just might do it if it happens again!

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
my god. if that was my brother, i would've kicked his ass.

nice ride.

·
Stjelly
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
nice.

damn had a local in my city selling te37 same specs for $800 twice! 2 different people... one set bronze a while back and most recently a white set... i didn't jump on it cause of the specs but i just might do it if it happens again!
Probably one of the guys you are talking about.. but there was a guy on the marketplace with white ones same specs as mine and sold them for around that. Crazy deal for some legendary forged wheels...:noes:

#1. sweet whip
#2. kill your brother
Oh I kicked his ass a couple of times. :iptf:

·
My blood type is S
295 Posts
Wow i would have whacked him with that Mugen lip he broke(poor Mugen front lipt :| )..probly till he'd be dead... asshole :X beside, nice ride man!

·
Premium Member
23,895 Posts
I would have beat my brothers @$$.... if I had one of course

2,945 Posts
Got some updates since my last posting...

picked up some 5zigen locking lug nuts off a user fo cheap

I was going to buy flat white volk center caps for my wheels ($200 for fucking plastic caps :ugh:) but then a friend put his center caps on my wheels and I think they look pretty cool. PLEASE let me know what you think? lol

No center cap...

BBS Pininfarina center cap...

And lastly, but certainly not least; I bought these...
Spoiler:

Snatched these puppies on ebay at 4am in the morning for an unbeatable price. :shady:
nice updates bro! hmm not really feeling the center caps on the wheels..

1 - 20 of 136 Posts