Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello all, I figured it was time for me to create a showoff thread .. I bought the car back in 2012 ..was really excited since this was my first car I was actually modding. was looking forward to joining the Honda scene and seeing what experience awaited me and my new car.. much more to come but heres what I have so far :) car came with the cams, kpro, coilovers, type r front lip, type r rear lip, jdm headlights, and jdm sidemarkers
MODS:

EXTERIOR:
JDM HEADLIGHTS
TYPE R FRONT LIP
TYPER R REAR LIP
JDM SIDEMARKERS
OEM MUDGUARDS
MUGEN WING
XENON HID KIT
PASSWORD JDM QUICK RELEASE FASTENERS

INTERIOR:
AEM BOOST GAUGE

ENGINE:
CT SUPERCHARGER
INJEN CAI
IPS-K2 CAMS
HONDATA KPRO
BUDDY CLUB PRO SPEC EXHAUST
OPTIMA BATTERY
MUGEN STRUT BARS
INNOVATIVE MOTOR MOUNTS
EXEDY STAGE 2 CLUTCH
ACT STREETLIGHT FLYWHEEL
CIVIC CMC
RC 650CC FUEL INJECTORS
NRG GROUND KIT
PASSWORD JDM BATTERY TIE DOWN
WALBARO 255 FUEL PUMP
JMERCADO AUTO TENSIONER
GATORBACK BELT

WHEELS/SUSPENSION
ENKEI RPF1 17X9 35 RED
TEIN SS-P COILOVERS

WHEN I FIRST PICKED HER UP:

PICKED UP SOME THINGS AS I WENT ALONG, XXR 522 RED , BUDDYCLUB EXHAUST, CAI, MUGEN REPLICA WING FOR CIVIC.. WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A GIFT FROM MY GF (SHE KNEW I WANTED THAT ONE AND NOT THE TYPE R WING FOR THE RSX), MUGEN STRUT BARS, INNOVATIVE MOUNTS, JDM QUICK RELEASE FASTENERS,OPTIMA BATTERY..

AFTER A WHILE I WANTED TO EITHER TURBOCHARGE MY CAR OR SUPERCHARGE IT , DECIDED TO SUPERCHARGE IT AND THE LONG SAVINGS WENT ON.
I PICKED UP STUFF AS I WENT ALONG AND WENT FOR IT ..YOLO!!!

PICKED UP SOME ENKEI RPF1 AND PAINTED THEM MYSELF I THINK THEY CAME OUT GREAT AND HOLDING UP WELL

GOT MY CT SUPERCHARGER AND WENT TO GO DO THE INSTALL AND THE TUNE AT CHURCH AUTOMOTIVE AND MY CLUTCH, FLYWHEEL AND MY CMC DONE WITH DROPTHATHAMMER GREAT GUY AND KNOWS HIS STUFF

THIS IS HOW SHE SITS NOW ;]

So far I am really happy with my results . I am glad how it is turning out. like I said I still have a few more stuff to get in order for me to feel "satisfied" but I am getting their. I Tried hard to make it more different than other rsx and I have been bagged on for doing so but I get more compliments than anything. And yes I am a blood lol

THINGS I WANT TO GET:
RACING HEADERS(ALREADY HAVE IT.. PLM NOT INSTALLED)
MUGEN REAR LIP
TYPE R VALVE COVER
SPARK PLUG COVER(DONT KNOW YET WHICH ONE)
INTERCOOLER(DONT KNOW WHICH ONE YET)
BRIDE SEATS WITH GRADIATION MAYBE OR RED RECARO SEATS
FUEL RAIL (Already have it skunk 2)
OTHER LITTLE STUFF FOR THE INTERIOR AND THE ENGINE BAY

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
No offense, but imo looks way better when you first got it, with the exception of the supercharger & rpf1's. You did a good job painting them yourself

·
Registered
60 Posts
kmodperformance.com sells powdercoated valve covers of a bunch of different colors for $150 if you're just looking for a fresh new valve cover that spices up the engine bay. Anyways, nice ride, dude! I love what you've done with it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
real nice

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kmodperformance.com sells powdercoated valve covers of a bunch of different colors for $150 if you're just looking for a fresh new valve cover that spices up the engine bay. Anyways, nice ride, dude! I love what you've done with it.
I'll definitely look into that thanks bro! Thanks for compliment really appreciate it..

·
ARC Magic FTW
4,986 Posts
Would look ten times better with the front lip painted and stickers removed.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts