Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,190 Posts
The world is a crazy and scary place. I can't even comfortably go to a movies if I'm not carrying.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Saw this random video on youtube - immediately thought of gun control. Would be interesting to observe what it would be like if there was no gun free zones. Would it change for better or for worse?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK2XFYL3D80
"An armed society is a polite society"

Judging by the background, it looks like a shopping center like a mall. The malls in my area are NOT gun free zones. Feather more, getting into a fight like that would most likely result in charges of assault and battery that would prevent them from receiving a conceal carry license in my state or revoke their CCL if they had one. When you receive your CCL, you are held by higher standards. You are being judge a lot harder by society and by the law. This was explained to me when I took my CCL class. You have to pay attention to your actions. The point I'm trying to make is "An armed society is a polite society"

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Except when your firearm is expose and some anti gun fgt freaks out, calls the cop and your CCL get revoke and you pay fine. Court of law don't give shit about sorry

I'm just saying to be smart brah. You represent myself and the CCL community

·
Lick it or Flick it
5,263 Posts
"We have a no fly list where people can't get on planes, but those same people who we don't allow to fly can go into a store in the United States and buy a fire arm, and there's nothing we can do to stop them." - Obama

Fuck out of here with that shit. How do people believe anything that comes out of his mouth. :srsly:
This. Fuck that guy and his horse shit
Preach it :bowdown:
Lol
Except when your firearm is expose and some anti gun fgt freaks out, calls the cop and your CCL get revoke and you pay fine. Court of law don't give shit about sorry

This.

·
Super Moderator
14,190 Posts

Theaters around me don't have any gun free signs. If one did, I wouldn't attend it.

To play devils advocate to you...........Criminals don't pay any regard to gun free zones so why should I?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
"An armed society is a polite society"

Judging by the background, it looks like a shopping center like a mall. The malls in my area are NOT gun free zones. Feather more, getting into a fight like that would most likely result in charges of assault and battery that would prevent them from receiving a conceal carry license in my state or revoke their CCL if they had one. When you receive your CCL, you are held by higher standards. You are being judge a lot harder by society and by the law. This was explained to me when I took my CCL class. You have to pay attention to your actions. The point I'm trying to make is "An armed society is a polite society"
Polite: "having or showing behavior that is respectful and considerate of other people"

A fucking polite society makes a polite society, with or without guns! When people believe that the country/community functions as a whole and that we are interconnected, then we function better. Our society is individualistic and if you disagree with me, then I have to use force to make you agree, just like the middle east. Countries that succeed better at peace agree to disagree. You don't hear that much bad shit happening in Canada or Iceland. It doesn't mean bad shit doesn't happen, it just makes it less likely when we don't force people to believe/live a certain way.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Theaters around me don't have any gun free signs. If one did, I wouldn't attend it.

To play devils advocate to you...........Criminals don't pay any regard to gun free zones so why should I?
because this now makes you a "criminal" now. You are breaking the law and making things harder for people like us who follow the law. All it takes is one asshole to fuck things up for everyone. It is my job, as much as yours to keep other ccl holders in check. I didn't know you had a ccl, but I hope and expect you to keep me in check as well. We are in this together because we both have the right to bear arms and the right to defend ourselves as much as any other american.

If there is no "gun free zone" sign, you are not braking the law (assuming you have ccl or depending on your state laws if you are require a ccl to carry a firearm)

what separate us from criminals is we don't break the law. Its the law abiding citizen who gets punish for the actions of criminal, which is totally wrong

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Polite: "having or showing behavior that is respectful and considerate of other people"

A fucking polite society makes a polite society, with or without guns! When people believe that the country/community functions as a whole and that we are interconnected, then we function better. Our society is individualistic and if you disagree with me, then I have to use force to make you agree, just like the middle east. Countries that succeed better at peace agree to disagree. You don't hear that much bad shit happening in Canada or Iceland. It doesn't mean bad shit doesn't happen, it just makes it less likely when we don't force people to believe/live a certain way.
I"m a little lost about your comments about forcing people to believe/live in a certain way. But I'll give it a crack.

Being able to believe what you want is what makes our country great. You have the right to believe what you want to believe. But if you feel you have to use force to enforce an idea (like your example of the middle east which usually results with death or other horrible acts) that is when your right to defend yourself comes into play. My point of an armed society being a polite society has to do with the fact that criminals are most likely not going to commit a crime in an area that is armed. Most of these mass shooting happen where? In gun free zones. "screw that, there might be someone that is armed there. If I walk into that place, I can't commit my crime because I will be shot dead. Lets go over here, this gun free zone sign gives me the power to commit such horrible acts." In some states, it is legal to use deadly force to protect your personal property. If someone try to steel your car, you can use deadly force to protect yourself and your car. If criminals knows this... well, I hope they think twice about it. This is what I mean about an armed society being a polite society

Canada has it's own demons right now. Last time I check, people where buying hammers before they ban them lol

·
Super Moderator
14,190 Posts
because this now makes you a "criminal" now. You are breaking the law and making things harder for people like us who follow the law. All it takes is one asshole to fuck things up for everyone. It is my job, as much as yours to keep other ccl holders in check. I didn't know you had a ccl, but I hope and expect you to keep me in check as well. We are in this together because we both have the right to bear arms and the right to defend ourselves as much as any other american.

If there is no "gun free zone" sign, you are not braking the law (assuming you have ccl or depending on your state laws if you are require a ccl to carry a firearm)

what separate us from criminals is we don't break the law. Its the law abiding citizen who gets punish for the actions of criminal, which is totally wrong
I agree, I was merely trying to rile you up brah.

I've had my CCL since I turned 21. I dont talk about it much because I dont see the point in people knowing about it.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I agree, I was merely trying to rile you up brah.

I've had my CCL since I turned 21. I dont talk about it much because I dont see the point in people knowing about it.
I'm not recardo brah :feel:

that's awesome man. the way shit has been going in this country for the past 2 years, I figure it would bug you enough to say something. I think I've seen you post in the past, but not much

·
Super Moderator
14,190 Posts
I'm not recardo brah :feel:

that's awesome man. the way shit has been going in this country for the past 2 years, I figure it would bug you enough to say something. I think I've seen you post in the past, but not much
The stuff bothers me, I just don't post too much about it.

I try to keep my political views off the interwebs because Obama is watching us all.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts