Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Still Reppin' CRSX
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back in business.

Sidemarker Installation: $40 FIRM (The price is not negotiable.)

I specialize in DC5/EP3 or FD2 sidemarkers. I've done others but don't have as much experience.

You will have to provide your own sidemarkers and sockets.

If you have other sidemarkers (i.e. EG, DC2, EM1, etc.) or need motor or suspension work, hit up Marvin or Dudj:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=592629

Also, for Basic Bolt-Ons, hit up Mr. Christopher Wijanco:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=507002

Not sure if Kevin (KSmatic) still supplies sidemarkers w/ PasswordJDM harness but shoot him a PM to inquire about it.

My Availability:
Sunday - 11AM-1PM
Monday - 3:30PM-6PM
Tuesday - 11AM-1PM
Thursday - 11AM-1PM
Saturday - 11AM-1PM

Hours are subject to change depending on my availability. (I have a life, too.)

My hours on Saturday and Sunday will depend if I'm hungover or not from the previous night so check with me before-hand. :beerchug:

PM if interested. Thanks.

DC5:

FA5 w/ DC5/EP3 Sidemarkers installed:

·
revin at 8600
863 Posts
i see your going to be installing some side markers on the new Si. i was thinking about getting some side markers for my Fg2 but im not really sure how its going to look. so i was hoping if you could take some pics of how it turns out and post them up. i would greatly appreciate

·
Pockets ain't empty cuhz.
190 Posts
Chad: I'm ordering the ones off kamispeed and I'll get @ you when they come in. WOTM cancelled my order for the other ones.

I've seen this Chad's installs on other members DC5s. He does a great job and he's a cool guy:thumbsup:

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
w00t for chad:beerchug:

if you need i/rh/e esmm,springs,sways,shiftknob mods,pedals installed. hit ME up:laughing: chad can install your sidemarkers while I work on your other parts.lol

·
Still Reppin' CRSX
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone!!!

i see your going to be installing some side markers on the new Si. i was thinking about getting some side markers for my Fg2 but im not really sure how its going to look. so i was hoping if you could take some pics of how it turns out and post them up. i would greatly appreciate
Will do! :thumbsup:

Chad: I'm ordering the ones off kamispeed and I'll get @ you when they come in. WOTM cancelled my order for the other ones.

I've seen this Chad's installs on other members DC5s. He does a great job and he's a cool guy:thumbsup:
Thanks, dude. Hit me up when you get'em :D

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
for the SD heads, if you need sidemarkers, $50 dollars shipped. Honda OEM with passwordjdm wire harness.

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
yeah it wasnt taht bad i got blackouts and the sidemarkers same night. but kevin u did a great job and gave me good info thanks man
we do blackouts as well:laughing:

·
Still Reppin' CRSX
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 154 Posts