Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GO BLUE!!!
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has like an air dam type thing on the fender, I think it looked really cool, just wonder if the fender was replaced or they just put something on there and drilled it in or what???

I think the guy that owns it must work at the supermarket nearby because i always see it parked in the back there.

·
GO BLUE!!!
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats exactly what i am talking about... The car that i am talking about looks so cool with those he's got some body kit and the R wing and its lowered. Next time i go to the grocery store i'll try to bring my camera.

·
GO BLUE!!!
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone with a car like this guy has to be lurking around here... He works at the wegmans in dewitt near syracuse NY

·
Registered
435 Posts
geldrop said:
yeah thats exactly what i am talking about... The car that i am talking about looks so cool with those he's got some body kit and the R wing and its lowered. Next time i go to the grocery store i'll try to bring my camera.
From what other people have said in that thread I linked, the fitment and quality on these fenders isn't that good.

·
Registered
435 Posts
geldrop said:
well it looks perfect on this car although i didn't get that close to it..
Read the whole post... that guy was the one complaining. He said the fenders required extensive modification to fix. He explains in the post.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i had no problems with the x-1's, fiberglass anything will require modification to fit, these are the best fiberglass fenders by far for the rsx IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts