Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this weekend ill be gettin rid of my 05 rsx type s with 18000miles and greddy sp2 and tein springs... im pickin up a mazdaspeed6... im pretty sad to see my car go but i cant beat awd and havin a turbo...i was goin to go for a evo or sti but i didnt like how they ran... plus the warranty im gettin with the msp6 is 10yr/250,000 mile warranty!! its been fun :)

·
please... don't stop...
20,252 Posts
250,000 mile warranty??? Holy shit... I have never heard of such a thing...

Mazda 6's are good cars....

Reactions: Rpm6100

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
well this weekend ill be gettin rid of my 05 rsx type s with 18000miles and greddy sp2 and tein springs... im pickin up a mazdaspeed6... im pretty sad to see my car go but i cant beat awd and havin a turbo...i was goin to go for a evo or sti but i didnt like how they ran... plus the warranty im gettin with the msp6 is 10yr/250,000 mile warranty!! its been fun :)
WOW, thats an insane warranty.

no need to leave, but either way enjoy the car, I've driven one, they are a blast.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ya I call BS on the warrenty specially from Mazda, that warrenty would cost as much as the car

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
250,000 mile warranty??? Holy shit... I have never heard of such a thing...

Mazda 6's are good cars....
yeah, i know that sounds crazy but its thru the dealership im buyin my car at... any new car purchase comes with a 10 yr/250,000 warranty... i cant believe it but comes with a contract and everything... my sister just got one bc of the warranty

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
yeah, i know that sounds crazy but its thru the dealership im buyin my car at... any new car purchase comes with a 10 yr/250,000 warranty... i cant believe it but comes with a contract and everything... my sister just got one bc of the warranty
I'm not calling your bluff, just a little amazed, what's the dealer name, and where are you? i want to buy a new car.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts