Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Producer
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SCCA Atwater.. not 56k Friendly

I headed down there today... it was alright... the cones confused me and i wasted a run lmao.... well jus wonderiN if any1 else went... o yea ill post up pics and vids when i get then back tonite... there were some pretty hott cars there like a lotus elise, vipers, tons of vettes, and about a million subies... but only 1 type-s!! lol and about 1 regular rsx 05... didnt see anymore but there could have been... It was my frist SCCA event... and i was empressed but i could have lived without wasting my tires :firemad:

[Edit]

·
Here goes nothing
2,607 Posts
Nice! I only go to Atwater 2-3x a year because it's a long drive for me (2+ hrs) but it's a great site. The concrete is SUPER grippy and the courses tend to be huge.

How many runs did they give you?

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
At least you had fun. I did the same at Packwood. Got my ass handed to me but it opened my eyes to how much faster the courses are at the National level.

·
the non-poster
163 Posts
did you get any discounts? sorry for pestering... every time i go out i'm with a friend who (i guess) gets a deal through his bmw club so i've never known how much it costs regularly.

if that is the regular cost, thats awesome. i'de go out there if it were a bit closer, but from where i'm at, it'll be at least a 3.5 hour drive. if i were still in fresno (hometown) i could get there in 45 minutes :)

nice pics and car btw

·
SOLO II
357 Posts
lando said:
Nice! I only go to Atwater 2-3x a year because it's a long drive for me (2+ hrs) but it's a great site. The concrete is SUPER grippy and the courses tend to be huge.

How many runs did they give you?

:iamwiths:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.