8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
lowest spot on the road -- bench on hudson river beach

finally road shot

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
My hubby has instructions to scatter my ashes here. It is my Raison D'etre.

expect me to be bumping this thread up thru the cold bleak non-riding winter months

Live to ride, ride to live

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Heres another place where she usually rides (me on my friends prilia with his pops) taken with camera phone so excuse the quality.

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
^^^where did u take that shot from Vic??

hey anima wat kinda camera?
Canon powershot SD 750. It also takes video. I'm hoping to hook up next season with someone on the back of my bike videoing while I ride the road. Maybe my niece, she's small and light. :laughing:

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
Looks great.:thumbsup:

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
top of bear mountain, looks absolutely gorgeous picture dont do justice. you want a nice spot to take pictures go down to piermont and take pictures down by the restaurants and all that.

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Scott --that's Mustclime up there - My hubby is having a meet at Bear Mountain Sunday. So he'll take some pix. I don't think i'm going though. Too cold to ride. And I might still be recovering :(

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
bumb b/c I miss my ride :crying:

·
Retired OG
100,339 Posts
I was reading this thread and was ready to respond. The whole time thinking I've read it before, then I kept seeing the posts by me that i would have posted.

Your messing with my head.

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I was reading this thread and was ready to respond. The whole time thinking I've read it before, then I kept seeing the posts by me that i would have posted.

Your messing with my head.
I just changed that from my user title lol

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
a few new ones from yesterday's ride

George Washington Bridge

Palisades Cliffs

Hudson River over looking NY

Hudson River Drive

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
bump 4 summer of 2011 - still riding here, just takes a little longer to get here through the mass of suburbia. still the best ride ever, but they really need to repave it. it is also where are the bicyclist drive me crazy. but hey gotta share the road, if only they would, move over god damn it! :rotfl:

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
here's what's left after Hurrican Irene. pictures don't do it justice. there r better views to the river, bridge and city, new waterfalls revines, a lot less boulder guard rails by the side of the road to keep u from going over the cliffs.

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
bump for the winter blues

21 - 35 of 35 Posts