Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I paid for a Vis oem carbon fiber hood on october 16,2009 to schumacher916. paid $370 for it shipped. I've sent him several emails/pm's/thread responses about shipping my hood or getting me my money back since then and nothing.
Sent a paypal claim and they ruled it in favor of me since he didn't respond to it at all but he must of cleared out his account because they can't retrieve my funds! So basically im out $370 right in time for the holidays and I'm a student so im pretty much broke! I'm fucking ruined because of this guy. DO NOT MAKE ANY DEAL WITH THIS GUY. He will take your money and run! there are at least 5 people and counting that have been scammed by him!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did some investigating and he's somewhere in norcal. maybe bay area.

last pm i got from him on 11-18-2009, 02:37 PM. tried contacting countless times after that and nothing.

schumacher916 said:
Extremely sorry about the delay...I have no excuse for my actions. I will ship it out tomorrow for sure. Please accept my apologies.

m2marsx said:
Hey, I bought and sent payment for your carbon fiber hood you where selling a very long time ago and i still have not received any form of communication from you on the details of shipping it. At this point I have waited way too long to wait for you anymore. Im going to have to send a claim to my credit card company and with paypal for an unreceived item and fraud if i can't get a response within the next couple days.

Not to sound like a dick or anything, but frankly it's not my problem you may be too busy to ship it or at least let me know what's going on. You put it up for sale and obviously A.) you are scamming B.) you weren't actually ready to sell. You shouldn't take a payment for something your not readily available to ship in a timely manner without consent and approval of the recipient. I don't want to have to do this but I really have no other option. I'll be expecting a refund within a couple days.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
theirs already a thread on him, look before you buy.
Read before you post. First line I said I made a deal with him in mid October. The other thread about him was made on nov. 2. His itrader had several positive feedbacks From other buyers as well at the time and was clear of any negatives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts