Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 913 Posts

·
for Jennifer Aniston
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for this vehicle only. Keep the retarded comments to a minimum and make sure it's thread specific. We don't need trolls coming in with comments that don't relate to anything constructive.

Most information regarding this vehicle can be found on toyobaru and ft86club

:fyea:

Stock images thus far from leaked magazine.

Meanwhile, Honda still supports Fail Wheel Drive and Toyota figures it out :happyg:. Discuss

·
Registered
839 Posts
shape reminds me of a G coupe with a bodykit

·
for Jennifer Aniston
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At sema show in Vegas

Yea, that is the concept. That design will never hit show room floors, unfortunately. However, the makers of that concept, Five Axis Designs might eventually make a kit that resembles that of the FRS Concept.

Some pics of the concept

IMO, the concept was flawless, including the diffuser. Gave the car such a mean, aggressive, sport look. The production version is way too watered down.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
That concept looks like a 100k+ car. Badass.

·
Super Moderator
23,833 Posts
i like the taillights on the concept car better than the magazine leak car picture

·
Sith Lord
3,746 Posts
i like the taillights on the concept car better than the magazine leak car picture
I agree, but that diffuser is just way to r-tarded. if it was about half as tall I would be fine with it...

·
Southside Hitman
2,676 Posts
i actually kinda like the leaks better, they feel more supra esk to me

·
for Jennifer Aniston
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*sigh* still wished they kept the concept look...i would throw 25k without hesitation if it still looked like the concept.
Truth. I would probably shell out $30k for it. Praying for a second gen that looks more like the concept or that five axis will come through. Worse case, make my own damn bumpers, haha.

·
Mazharracer
4,159 Posts
Truth. I would probably shell out $30k for it. Praying for a second gen that looks more like the concept or that five axis will come through. Worse case, make my own damn bumpers, haha.
i m sure some company will make that bumper for them

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
brz STI has been confirmed by Subaru... Can't seem to find picks now but it was announced a few days ago... It looks awesome.

It hasn't been confirmed if it will be turbocharged yet.

·
Mazharracer
4,159 Posts
brz STI has been confirmed by Subaru... Can't seem to find picks now but it was announced a few days ago... It looks awesome.

It hasn't been confirmed if it will be turbocharged yet.
if subaru has it i m sure they will turbo charged it

1 - 20 of 913 Posts