Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any good seat covers? Sparco seat covers would be cool.

Sparco sells seats, but I only want the covers.

·
Registered
435 Posts
RSXmuscle said:
Anyone know of any good seat covers? Sparco seat covers would be cool.

Sparco sells seats, but I only want the covers.
I have heard of people reupholstering thier seats... but I don't know of any ready made slip on covers. Do a search, a couple people have used Sparco fabric and others have used aftermarket leather (i.e. Katzkin).

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
sparco doesn't sell covers but it sells its fabric in rolls...and whatever you do don't get the sparco logo sticked on there

do a search you'll find the thread

·
28,748 Posts
Yeah, you can buy Sparco suede and have it replace your leather. Cheaper than their seats and you keep the SRS. You can brag that you have a Suede/Recaro hybrid seatomg:D

The Canadian Tire near me (sorta like PepBoys I guess) sells cloth seat covers for about 30 bucks.....but you'd only want that if you don't want dirty seats.......

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mt rsx said:
sparco doesn't sell covers but it sells its fabric in rolls...and whatever you do don't get the sparco logo sticked on there

do a search you'll find the thread
That blows. :thumbsdow

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
crazy said:
Yeah, you can buy Sparco suede and have it replace your leather. Cheaper than their seats and you keep the SRS. You can brag that you have a Suede/Recaro hybrid seatomg:D

The Canadian Tire near me (sorta like PepBoys I guess) sells cloth seat covers for about 30 bucks.....but you'd only want that if you don't want dirty seats.......
How do you put on the suede?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i think im gonna take out my leater b/c its starting to look like shit w/ just wear and tear and cracking and shit...does anyone know how the sparco fabric holds up?>

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts

What's wrong with the Sparco logo?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts