Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering taking out the back seat in my S and replacing it with 2 front seats. I would also like to install a center console between the seats and possibly some type of entertainment center in front of each seat. Maybe a monitor on the back of each front seats headrest hooked up to an X-Box, PS2, or Gamecube.

Has anyone seen anything like this. I would assume I could do all of the work so labor would be free. I'd appraciate anyones opinions, feedback, or suggestions.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
FM36 said:
I'm considering taking out the back seat in my S and replacing it with 2 front seats. I would also like to install a center console between the seats and possibly some type of entertainment center in front of each seat. Maybe a monitor on the back of each front seats headrest hooked up to an X-Box, PS2, or Gamecube.

Has anyone seen anything like this. I would assume I could do all of the work so labor would be free. I'd appraciate anyones opinions, feedback, or suggestions.

Thanks.
I saw that on a Hyundai on Speed Chnanel's Hi-Rev Tuners. The rear seats were actually molded into the rear deck. It didn't look that good.

You should also consider you would lose your trunk space, b/c theose seats would not fold down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shorter?

So OEM front seats WILL NOT fit in my back seats? Even if I put them a bit closer to each other than the front seats?

·
Traction is for pussies
4,404 Posts
they might, but the tops would be hitting the ceiling...that carpeted area underneith your back seat is all metal and can't really be removed...so add that to the height of the seat and see if it will fit

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Re: Re: shorter?

TrustRSX said:

Please don't use child seats. :p
haha... this reminds me of a rule for the scca.... they particularly mentioned "child seats are not considered as seats"..that u can't put that in to fulfill the requirement of the passenger seat

:D :D

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts