Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
If I were to buy new racing/bucket seats and I'd want 4 point harnesses, is there anyway to secure the harness w/o making my rear seats unuseable? I know that sparco makes like a harness bar for certain cars, but their selection on that isn't really that great.

Thanks in advance
Axel

·
Internet Crack Dealer
22,304 Posts
If you install them at a 45 degree angle they would work. It is by far not the best setup at all, but it is ok.

Before anyone flames me for saying it, he was looking for other options and that is one option that Sparco lists and I have seen in quite a few other racing harness install guides.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
wheelconnector said:
Hey
If I were to buy new racing/bucket seats and I'd want 4 point harnesses, is there anyway to secure the harness w/o making my rear seats unuseable? I know that sparco makes like a harness bar for certain cars, but their selection on that isn't really that great.

Thanks in advance
Axel
get the schroth's that clip through the hole in the stock seats. You mount them to where the back belts go, and where the front belts go, but the middle unclips, so you can use your stock 3 pts for normal driving, and then take 30 seconds and clip the harnesses in for a little more "intense" ride :thumbsup:

·
Honda4Ever
1,603 Posts
:iamwiths:

I have the schroth 4 point rallye harness, right now you can't even tell i have one installed unless you look in the backseat and see some blue sticking out of the coushin. The front part is tucked neatly on the sides of the driver seat. To reconnect, just bring the belt out, feed the front through the hole in the stock seat or aftermarket seat (this harness only works with the one hole seats) and buckle it like any other belt. Works great!

·
is Ultradian Bipolar
64 Posts
i have ractive seats and four points and i mounted them to the stock mounting holes. the eye-bolts where not the right size so i went to ace hardware and got a 3 inch bolt (metric 10 with 1.25 pitch). works just fine. some people think they are to restrictive but my butt dont slide when i take turns now :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.