Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey! Welcome to the DC5 Club of the PNW. It's always great to know this community is still running strong! I'm from Bellevue. I also joined recently and met three members on this forum to help me work on my car (Shout-outs to Scott, Brian, and Kam/Cam if you guys see this).

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
Hey hey, what's up Trini. I'm one of the three guys faddiaddi hung out with. Welcome to WA. What are your current mods and goals for the RSX?

·
highrevallday
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Kawi. Whats up. I have race headers, cai, exhaust, rbc. The car was on 100 shot. Not no more. I am thinking about boosting, nothing extreme. Its my daily driver.

·
4,131 Posts
Sweet, got the big 4 mods. I've got the same thing and TSX cams too. Put them in last year and only got a very basic tune done before the winter gas came. So I've just been waiting for it to get nicer out to tune some more. If you want to meet up one of these nice weekends let me know and I'll let the other guys know.

·
4,131 Posts
You sold the RSX and kept the CRX?? Insurance for me on the RSX is cheaper than my old CRX haha. But that was an awesome little car to drive. Parking was so easy.

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
You sold the RSX and kept the CRX?? Insurance for me on the RSX is cheaper than my old CRX haha. But that was an awesome little car to drive. Parking was so easy.
I'm all the way down in Portland, but get up your way now and then. Besides, the Oregon thread is dead :p

I had 2 '86 CRX Si. Great little cars. Bought the first one new. Put Integra brakes/hubs all around on the second one. That thing could STOP! And, yeah, parking was stupid simple. 42mpg at 80mph wasn't bad either.

Also had a 92 Civic hatch. Bought that one new, too. Good car. That one left with the wife, oh well.

Mods for the RSX are mostly listed in my sig. It's still my daily, I just don't drive anything much any more. Working from home turned into being laid off at home which turned into starting my own business at home. It will be 15 this summer, still less than 100k miles. Original clutch and pads. Only parts replaced due to failure: Battery, lights in HVAC control, remote receiver. Parts replaced due to sucking: Stereo and tires.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Hey guys, haven't been on here for a minute. Anyone got Fender Rollers I can borrow ?
They look pretty inexpensive, $50-$200. Even a few on Craigslist broski. Whatcu droppin'? lol Can't believe you still have the same RSX. I miss mine so fking much.

·
Thrilla in Manila
6,016 Posts
They look pretty inexpensive, $50-$200. Even a few on Craigslist broski. Whatcu droppin'? lol Can't believe you still have the same RSX. I miss mine so fking much.
Long time! I actually don't have the RSX anymore, I'm dropping a friends s2k and an BMW e92. I didn't realize fender rollers were that cheap thanks! :fistbump:

·
4,131 Posts
I'm all the way down in Portland, but get up your way now and then. Besides, the Oregon thread is dead :p

I had 2 '86 CRX Si. Great little cars. Bought the first one new. Put Integra brakes/hubs all around on the second one. That thing could STOP! And, yeah, parking was stupid simple. 42mpg at 80mph wasn't bad either.

Also had a 92 Civic hatch. Bought that one new, too. Good car. That one left with the wife, oh well.

Mods for the RSX are mostly listed in my sig. It's still my daily, I just don't drive anything much any more. Working from home turned into being laid off at home which turned into starting my own business at home. It will be 15 this summer, still less than 100k miles. Original clutch and pads. Only parts replaced due to failure: Battery, lights in HVAC control, remote receiver. Parts replaced due to sucking: Stereo and tires.
It is generally pretty dead up here in CRSX too. But lots of people around modding still. It would be fun to have a meet up sometime. My problem is I almost never drive south. And I just had a kid (yay!) so I don't have a whole lot of free time right now. This summer is kind of bespoke to being a grown up.

Hopefully some time this year I am going to be going to Royal City for Race Wars to do some drag racing. You guys can all join if you want. I'll be going with my friends and their RSX too.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
It would be cool to get an OG meet. I lost all my phone contacts awhile back. Use to have pretty much everyone's number, now I have none. Finally starting to enjoy my M3 now that I have money to throw around with my new job.

·
Counting Thots
435 Posts
Rsx meet this year guys?! My name is shane I own a Ssm Base in Everett. Been in here trolling for years and years and finally wanna turn the car around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4,131 Posts
What's up Stussy/Shane. I'm in Everett too. I got an 03 ABP. If you need help with parts install let me know.

I'm definitely down for a meet but I am not free until late Sept to early Oct. My summer is full and pre planned already.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yo kawi. Hmm I'm never up in Everett, Lynnwood is farthest up I go. There would have been that Acura of Lynnwood meet this 24th but it was cancelled weeks ago..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts