Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Pkim
117 Posts
Yo I live in auburn area I go to tacoma pretty often. Crsx is dead now not like what it used to be. There's couple rsx wa group on fb but it's also dead too no one wants to be active anymore everyone keep their modding to themselves or retired their rsx. Anyways welcome to Pnw here's my car, just flash me or something if you see me

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yo I live in auburn area I go to tacoma pretty often. Crsx is dead now not like what it used to be. There's couple rsx wa group on fb but it's also dead too no one wants to be active anymore everyone keep their modding to themselves or retired their rsx. Anyways welcome to Pnw here's my car, just flash me or something if you see me
Really? I'm in Tacoma and never seen you lol. Cleaaaan.

Wow.. wonder why there's 300+ members and nobody active

·
Registered
410 Posts
ya things hella died out here. i lived in tx a few years back and everyone there is supper active. Everyone use to be active then it died out. people kept complaining, but never wanted to think of any better meet ideas so a lot of us gave up on trying.

·
Pkim
117 Posts
Yeahh we need to start Dc5 meets again and screw the oregon people they can drive up jk LOL But seriously I'd be down for a meet getting bored of my car so hopefully if we have a meet I could get inspired or get back into it again

·
Registered
155 Posts
Lol I don't think Oregon owners would mind because I believe there's two separate FB groups; but I don't use FB.
I feel it. Lately I've seen a lot of DC5 drivers in pierce county and south king county on the road. We could start something up small like the old Krispy Kreme or Sonic meets.

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
My deal always was that everyone is south and I don't like going down there. But now-a-days I am being a grown up and have a house and kid to deal with. So life got busy too. I went to Leavenworth with my friends last Saturday, so if you saw an 03 ABP, 05 NHBP, and a 02 DSM rolling together on hwy2, that was us :D I only remember seeing a silver RSX around Monroe though.

Lots of people give up or move on with their cars too. I'm hopefully getting another car in a couple weeks too. But I'll keep the RSX, it is a great solid car and motor. It never puts up a fuss and is easy to work on. Might as well stick with what I know.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i'm not scared of rock chips. I bough my car brand new in Florida and its driven its way from florida to tx where i went to school then back up here to wa. Just turned 170k daily driven all day everyday

·
Pkim
117 Posts
Same here drove to canada and oregon a bunch of times currently has 190k miles.. But still running strong! Are you guys planning to keep your rsx forever or eventually sell it?

·
4,131 Posts
I plan on keeping mine. There are other cars I want, but I can have those and keep my car too :thumbsup: What sort of mods are your thinking of doing to get back into it? How is the car boring right now? I got the same way a few years ago, but I finally could afford some parts I had been wanting and it got me going again.

·
Pkim
117 Posts
I'm planning on getting a 328i coupe next ( would get 335i but too many problems ) but not sure. I would keep the rsx but having two coupes doesn't make sense to me and just bored as in like I guess there isn't anything I want to do with it anymore kinda grew out of the rsx and wanna move onto something new. I want to add a rh but figured out I need motor mounts to prevent it from cracking so took that off my list didn't want to spend that much on a car I'm already bored of. If only clubrsx or local members were still active it would be more fun fosho

·
4,131 Posts
You don't NEED motor mounts, but it is recommended. I ran stocks mounts for a long time, then got the ESMM inserts and ran those for a few years before getting mounts winter of 2014. My Jackson RH never had any issues. I just get a loud rattling sound from it in the rain. Haven't figured that out yet.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Super late notice but some friends and I are gonna be at the Le May car meet Aug 7. It's from 11-3 and admission is just one can of dog or cat food.

·
Registered
155 Posts
What area you from EBP_RSX?

At the Le May cars and coffee meet we had 4 dc5. 2 nhbp, 1 twp, 1 abp rotrex supercharged with close to 400whp he said.

·
4,131 Posts
Just a few more weeks until summer freedom for me. I got a "new" car last week, so the RSX has been kicked out of the garage for now. If we end up having an end of the summer meet up, I'll bring the RSX for sure. But it will be hard to leave this one behind :D

Attachments

21 - 40 of 49 Posts