Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
EBP RSX I got a Type-S header (collector only, no cat) and intake manifold if you want to get some cheap mods on your car. My friend has an Injen cold air intake. I've also got Type-S cams from my 2003, taken out at 97k miles. And motor mount inserts.

My buddy wants $100 for the intake and I'd do $200 for all my parts. I am pretty sure they are all swappable but I cannot say for certain. You'd have to do some research to make sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
EBP RSX I got a Type-S header (collector only, no cat) and intake manifold if you want to get some cheap mods on your car. My friend has an Injen cold air intake. I've also got Type-S cams from my 2003, taken out at 97k miles. And motor mount inserts.

My buddy wants $100 for the intake and I'd do $200 for all my parts. I am pretty sure they are all swappable but I cannot say for certain. You'd have to do some research to make sure.
Thanks Kawi_200 but the RSX will stay stock for the most part since it's my DD. I just got the windows tinted last week.

·
4,131 Posts
You don't have to keep it stock to be a DD ;) Mine has been DD for years and has never been stock since I've owned it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You don't have to keep it stock to be a DD ;) Mine has been DD for years and has never been stock since I've owned it.
I'm doing my best not to mod, but looking at the other RSXs, it's tempting. :vtec:

I read on one of the previous posts that there are more people on the ClubRSX PNW Facebook page, anyone have a link to it?

·
Registered
155 Posts
It's a closed group but last I remember it wasn't very active; mostly just ppl trying to sell their extra parts or looking to buy.

I heard they're trying to organize the meet for mid August...?

·
4,131 Posts
Set something up and let us know. Labor day weekend is next week, might be a good time. This weekend is my last weekend with my sister before she flies back home. The Mini will be in a Boeing car show on Sunday. Come by and check it out lol.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts