Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well basically what the title says is amybody thinking about going if you want to register the site u can go to is cfrsolo2.com. i went earlier this year and it was awsome very fast and technical.

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone

·
GSC Motorsports Sponsored
1,739 Posts
i might there there club racing on the short course, not sure of the date yet

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kool well what type of car will u be racing

·
1,739 Posts
1972 914/6 Porsche. Usually they will let the people who are over there at the AutoX come over to the "green pits" to see some club race action. Come find us! We usually pit down towards the hair-pin, red F350 with black pace enclosed trailer, Open Air Motorsports on the side. The BF will be there with me, mom and dad. Might bring the Evo down.

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kool yea if u guys are racing the weekend that i am over there then i will come say hi. i want to get a club racing licence so i can race with u guys but it is to expensive for me that is why i just auto x instead

·
1,739 Posts
Yea well I was there this past weekend, and it rained Sunday, so I didn't race, but did run about 10 laps Saturday...figured it was about $80 a lap....$800 weekend ... hotel, fuel, tires, food, beer, entry fee etc

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i would say that is a good price jk how much was it to get ur club racing licence

·
1,739 Posts
I honestly dont remember.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts