Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my seibon hood and put it on, went to go to swap my hardware. low and behold my washer holes are way to small. Not only is the hole to small but the square type parts on the top and bottom of the center hole are also way to small

I tried searching on here. seen alot of people have the problem with vis but not with seibon. Ordered it off clubrsx and this is the first ive heard of a problem with a seibon. please any help

·
over rated
11,658 Posts
y not just file the hole and make it bigger. or do wat i did and run it without washer nozzles. how often do u use the thing when u couldnt just wipe ur windsheild off?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks xtreme, stopped at autozone and got the help nozzles. there a straight thru with a plastic spin nut on the understide of the hood. worked out better anyway since they come painted gloss black.

and jaded I have to run nozzles. for one the holes are already there and it would look horrible without them, two state inspection. they have to work.

·
over rated
11,658 Posts
hey thanks xtreme, stopped at autozone and got the help nozzles. there a straight thru with a plastic spin nut on the understide of the hood. worked out better anyway since they come painted gloss black.

and jaded I have to run nozzles. for one the holes are already there and it would look horrible without them, two state inspection. they have to work.
o well i dont have mine in and they look fine but thats imo

·
Registered
858 Posts
damn ya making me want a cf hood.
get one..SEIBON FTW..just got mine today and put it on..PERFECT FIT..oh and yea my washer nozzle holes was too small too..im just gonna run them without it for now then get the universal nozzles later..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
i had the same problem a week ago just went to advanced auto and bought the ones they had there, they drop right in loosely and are held on by a plastic nut.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts