Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont like my price keep your comments to yourself, Then click the back button. I know what I have specially discontinued parts.

If it says firm its Firm. If it says obo shoot me a reasonable offer.

All parts are not priced with shipping due to shipping companies sky-rocketing their prices lately. I will quote everyone correct amount and you will need to include the paypal fee. I will calculate everything at checkout.

What you see is what you get now lets get on to it.

♚ EP3 Discontinued HFP Black Wing/Spoiler Wires were cut from third brake light so you can make hole into you trunk/hatch☞500$ Firm

Blue ep3 hood some sticker removal damage. 150$ obo plus s&h.

Rear black bumper. broken tabs few scuffs and scratches on the back. Great for a track bumper. 150$obo +s&h.

EP3 04-05 5x114.3 16inch rims 1 or 2 tires might be good. Rims were painted matte white. one of rims looks curbed but they all hold air. I used them maybe for 8months with no problems. They are dirty right now. 250$ plus s&h.

Ep3 rear usdm Silver H(h seemed to be melted a bit but great if you want to put your red jdm H!) trunk piece. 45$obo plus s&h.

♚ EP3 CTR Cigarette Lighter☞60$OBO

♚ EP3/DC5 Type R OEM Champion White Center Caps, Condition 8.5/10 some fadage. 120$old

♚ EP3/DC5 Tye R E Brake cover 65$old

♚ EP3 Rear Trunk Plastics:
Bottom piece:30$
Left and right: 30$ each
(Top piece: $old!)

·
My Kissy Face
2,485 Posts
Interested in a Hfp front lip of you come across one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts