Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Frezz'n'Kleen
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an RSX that lives in Lake Mary / Sanford / Winter Springs area? If anyone does we should get a meet and stuff. I'd love to see what my locals whippin' :thumbsup:

·
I <3 Bewst
1,716 Posts
I live in Oviedo which is practically literally next to winterdsprings and sanford. I'd be down to meet up one day.

·
Always on TDY...
2,199 Posts
I'll come thru from Deltona... I'm about 10 mins from Sanford, 15 mins from Lake Mary. I was actually in Lake Mary last saturday and saw an RSX. This was a first for me...

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
yea i go up there all the time to see all my friends and to race in deland i will be up there this sat if u want to meet up

·
I <3 Bewst
1,716 Posts
yea i go up there all the time to see all my friends and to race in deland i will be up there this sat if u want to meet up
Race in deland? Is there a track there or just roll racing? And go to the all-version meet at the end of the month!

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
no it is an auto cross they have at the airport it is on the 24th sunday

·
Always on TDY...
2,199 Posts
Race in deland? Is there a track there or just roll racing? And go to the all-version meet at the end of the month!
I should be at the all version meet :thumbsup:

I was looking into it, but my father-in-law is coming into town, so I'm going to be in Kissimmee this weekend.

no it is an auto cross they have at the airport it is on the 24th sunday
WORD :vtec:

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
that sucks but yea u guys should have a meet this week when i am uo there

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
yea u guys just let me know and i will come on up for the meet and bring some of my friends from around that area out to with s2k's

·
Always on TDY...
2,199 Posts
That's a possibility... just need a date that people can make it out.

I plan on heading to the auto x in Deland on the 14th to watch if anyone is interested as well. I think I may due this sometime next year.

Thread:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=596255

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
yea i will be up there this weekend if anybody want to meet up of saturday night to go hang out i wil be in sanford and i wil be at the deland auto x so if anybody wants to hang out then just pm me

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
is shit that bad over in orlando with crap getting stollen

1 - 20 of 65 Posts