Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· booooost
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got a set of brand new with stickers TRIANGLE TALON TR968 in size 225/45r17 for sale.

was given a set of these to test, but my unfortunately im not allowed to mount these on my car because reframe is promoting them

$400 takes the set !

can install/balance as well

· i like rice :)
9,199 Posts

· bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
23,622 Posts

· dbl-O
10,677 Posts
im gonna sell the set of panda claw tires i was given to test but can't mount...

· booooost
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they're called triangle but they made by sailun. same china manufacturer lol . just like bfgoodrich is made by michelin, dunlops are made by goodyear, etc

· bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
23,622 Posts
they're called triangle but they made by sailun. same china manufacturer lol . just like bfgoodrich is made by michelin, dunlops are made by goodyear, etc
But you're also selling Sun Lun's in the other fred? Why not just put both for sale in the same fred lah?

· bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
23,622 Posts
But you're also selling Sun Lun's in the other fred? Why not just put both for sale in the same fred?

· i like rice :)
9,199 Posts
where can i get me some ling longs?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.