Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was driving last week and out of nowhere a giant branch in the road flew up and fucked up the hood on my car. It pains me to see all these terrible scratches on my hood, so I figured I'd feed into my desire to purchase a carbon fiber hood for my 2003 Type-S, instead of getting a buffer and feeding into futility . I know there's probably other threads exuding the same query, yet i would like to see a fresh up to date thread, with working links, specifing the best carbon fiber hood based on quality, price, aesthetics, etc.... (Price range 0-500 dollars.)

So the question is what type of carbon fiber hood do you find the most appealing? Links and explanations are appreciated. Thanks.
Anyone looking to sell their carbon fiber hood, in the south east PA/NJ/DE/MD area for a reasonable price can PM me or post it on this topic to. :wait:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Vis racing g force carbon fiber hood 02-04

i have a carbon fiber hood...excellent condition....perfect no dents/ true carbon fiber...no fake...it is less than 3 mo old... I paid $700 plus shipping..... I can sell for 500..plus you pay for shipping to your state...I am in Texas...

txt me 817-489-8300 if intrested..

thanks

·
Youngest Member
5,641 Posts
i have a carbon fiber hood...excellent condition....perfect no dents/ true carbon fiber...no fake...it is less than 3 mo old... I paid $700 plus shipping..... I can sell for 500..plus you pay for shipping to your state...I am in Texas...

txt me 817-489-8300 if intrested..

thanks
:vomit: oh my god. why.....

·
It's just Teflon...
977 Posts
it looks like the hood on a celica :rotfl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts