Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Property of Haiti
1,686 Posts
drop and better wheels would top it all off
so far nice, just not feeling those wheels!
If you guys are talking about ADR wheels , read the update he switched back to type-s stockies.

Car looks great it makes me want a arm rest now :(

Is it illegal in Cali to have a radar detector? If so is that why you have it by the a-pillar instead of in the middle of the dash or is that just the way you prefer it?

By the way those break duct covers are sexy, whoever has them now must be a lucky guy :laughing:

O and mountain dew code red > mountain dew

·
Property of Haiti
1,686 Posts
Thanks all and yeah, a lot of folks don't read the update even though it's the first thing that is listed on page 1. Oh well, I guess I'll remove those pics someday. Thought showing the updates was better, maybe just put it all on page one instead is better?

About the detector, no it's not illegal, but was trying different placements at the time. I don't even have it in the car at the moment.

Glad you're liking the duct covers.... :thumbsup:

Naw, not a big fan of the code red.... :thumbsdow: :D
How did you go about installing the arm rest does it just like sit there or did you have to mount it in somehow?

·
Property of Haiti
1,686 Posts
Ahhh! I just clicked on something and it wont let me see the pictures in this thread anymore! I was trying to get the link to the picture where its your sons car and then yours behind it I was going to say that was a really great picture but now that I can't see the pictures I cant quote it! FML.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.