Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 201 Posts

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeah, I know, I know I failed on the rims...hahahhaha.

Actually, this was the reason why I posted it on here at this point, even though I'm not done doing the things I have left on my list. This gave me great insight on what I should change.

Drop will be first for sure, and will keep my eyes open for stockies for sell. If I find a deal I can't pass for wheels, maybe those first, we'll see. Consider myself convinced to move away from the wheels. :tribe:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yeah, I know, I know I failed on the rims...hahahhaha.

Actually, this was the reason why I posted it on here at this point, even though I'm not done doing the things I have left on my list. This gave me great insight on what I should change.

Drop will be first for sure, and will keep my eyes open for stockies for sell. If I find a deal I can't pass for wheels, maybe those first, we'll see. Consider myself convinced to move away from the wheels. :tribe:
:thumbsup:

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Updated photos.

I've removed the wheels and went back to the Type S wheels. I also picked up the SP2 exhaust I've wanted. Yes, I know I know, lowered. That is my very next thing on my list and will be done. Here are a few shots I've taken of the changes.

Oh yeah, and almost forgot the CRSX license frame. :thumbsup:

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
Damn...I always wanted an '06 MM because of the Ebony interior :drool:
How do you like the Reflash? I just bought one off of a fellow Crsx member today :hyper:
How did your seats get so worn so fast?!

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Damn...I always wanted an '06 MM because of the Ebony interior :drool:
How do you like the Reflash? I just bought one off of a fellow Crsx member today :hyper:
How did your seats get so worn so fast?!
Thanks, I love the MM color. The reflash has made a nice difference. I don't plan on going crazy on engine mods so the reflash, intake and exhaust has been a perfect combo for me. Maybe a high flow cat or test pipe next, but a DROP is first....lol.The reflash has been by far my favorite mod so far. I'm the 2nd owner and the driver seat was like that. Maybe the dude was overweight and always slide into the seat instead of getting into the seat properly causing the creases, doesn't really bother me none.

I think you'll enjoy the reflash, at least for the time being until you get kpro...lol.
Looks great love the color...Hi where did you get the red A sticker to buy from?
Thanks. Some don't like it, but I do like it. I think it sets the red recaro's, boot and knob off nicely. I got it from a CRSX member in the market place. Here's the link. The link says it's for the red H's, but he made the A for me.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=573102

·
fail streak captain :/
3,772 Posts
Updated photos.

I've removed the wheels and went back to the Type S wheels. I also picked up the SP2 exhaust I've wanted. Yes, I know I know, lowered. That is my very next thing on my list and will be done. Here are a few shots I've taken of the changes.

Oh yeah, and almost forgot the CRSX license frame. :thumbsup:

yo man i just ordered the SP2 how do you like it??

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
i like the stock look of the Greedy SP2
yo man i just ordered the SP2 how do you like it??

To quote stacker, I like the stock look of the SP2. The tip is bigger than stock and fills out the bumper cutout much better. The stock pipe also sits in a bit, the SP2 sits right at the bumper edge, so that's another thing i liked. At low RPM, the SP2 has a little rumble over stock. At 2500-4k it sounds stock. When you step on it in vtec, I hear more my intake and motor, but can hear the pipe as well. I also commute and didn't want any highway drone. I do notice the pipe when in cruise control passing a semi truck though. I hear the pipe more when I'm outside of the car and my buddy does a drive by. My type of pipe as im 35 years old and not looking for loud. When in the cabin, it's not annoying. All in all, it fits perfect for what I wanted out of it.

21 - 40 of 201 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.