Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 201 Posts

·
fail streak captain :/
3,772 Posts
To quote stacker, I like the stock look of the SP2. The tip is bigger than stock and fills out the bumper cutout much better. The stock pipe also sits in a bit, the SP2 sits right at the bumper edge, so that's another thing i liked. At low RPM, the SP2 has a little rumble over stock. At 2500-4k it sounds stock. When you step on it in vtec, I hear more my intake and motor, but can hear the pipe as well. I also commute and didn't want any highway drone. I do notice the pipe when in cruise control passing a semi truck though. I hear the pipe more when I'm outside of the car and my buddy does a drive by. My type of pipe as im 35 years old and not looking for loud. When in the cabin, it's not annoying. All in all, it fits perfect for what I wanted out of it.
SWEET! cant wait :D

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
im loving the interior. what kind of shift knob is that??

Thanks, the seller I got it from on here posted it as an SI shift knob. I'm not sure if there are any differences, but I was looking for a TSX shift knob when I came across this one.

·
Brevit : the soul of wit
9,422 Posts
ahahh glad you bought my stockies Sean, thanks again...IMO car looks better with stockies

goodluck with everything & that license plate holder looks good hahaha :thumbsup:

like everyone else said lose the wheels slam it, and your set.
not everyone likes riding dumped, wearing out bushings, sacrificing handling, scraping exhausts or bumpers falling off so :stfu:

·
Instagram @richie.nguyen
3,005 Posts
Get rid of the wheel and the type s emblem in the grill

oh and get a drop and youll be good

·
Rub a Dub Dub!!!
3,452 Posts
put back the stocks and some nice drop and good to go, i/h/e will give you some more enjoyment

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
Get rid of the wheel and the type s emblem in the grill

oh and get a drop and youll be good
put back the stocks and some nice drop and good to go, i/h/e will give you some more enjoyment
Did these two not read the update on page 2? :rotfl:

No, I like the emblem on front, probably go to the jdm one in the future. And I do have a intake and exhaust. If you've read, I have the reflash, so getting a header would not be an option. If anything I would get the ITR header and 2-1 downpipe and highflow cat.

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Thanks man, good meeting yah. Yeah, I agree on the stockies. I also agree with you on the dumped ride. I'm not about to ride around dumped. A drop yes, dumped no.

ahahh glad you bought my stockies Sean, thanks again...IMO car looks better with stockies

goodluck with everything & that license plate holder looks good hahaha :thumbsup:

not everyone likes riding dumped, wearing out bushings, sacrificing handling, scraping exhausts or bumpers falling off so :stfu:

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Added some OEM foglights with yellow vinyl. Changed the Type S emblem I had on the front to the JDM Type S. Also picked up an armrest (why the hell didn't Acura include this when new?)

Been raining a few days now and isn't letting up the next few days. Car is a bit dirty at the moment. Thought I would share these anyways.

Thought I would throw in some pics of the 67 truck I bought for my son. He turns 16 in March and has a rebuilt small block 350 in it. My son has worked hard in school, helps my wife and I out a lot with our 2 younger kids and is the best big brother they can ask for. We look forward to spending time, wrenching, modding, etc with this truck.

·
253/DC5
616 Posts
id go back to stock but watevrr floats ur boat lol

41 - 60 of 201 Posts