Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
so far nice, just not feeling those wheels!

·
Property of Haiti
1,686 Posts
drop and better wheels would top it all off
If you guys are talking about ADR wheels , read the update he switched back to type-s stockies.

Car looks great it makes me want a arm rest now :(

Is it illegal in Cali to have a radar detector? If so is that why you have it by the a-pillar instead of in the middle of the dash or is that just the way you prefer it?

By the way those break duct covers are sexy, whoever has them now must be a lucky guy :laughing:

O and mountain dew code red > mountain dew

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
If you guys are talking about ADR wheels , read the update he switched back to type-s stockies.

Car looks great it makes me want a arm rest now :(

Is it illegal in Cali to have a radar detector? If so is that why you have it by the a-pillar instead of in the middle of the dash or is that just the way you prefer it?

By the way those break duct covers are sexy, whoever has them now must be a lucky guy :laughing:

O and mountain dew code red > mountain dew

Thanks all and yeah, a lot of folks don't read the update even though it's the first thing that is listed on page 1. Oh well, I guess I'll remove those pics someday. Thought showing the updates was better, maybe just put it all on page one instead is better?

About the detector, no it's not illegal, but was trying different placements at the time. I don't even have it in the car at the moment.

Glad you're liking the duct covers.... :thumbsup:

Naw, not a big fan of the code red.... :thumbsdow: :D

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
i also just got my armrest! sooo nice, i dont know how i drove 3 years without it! haha
Yeah, I hear you, almost a year for me. That should have been the first thing I bought.

I like the red door inserts
Thanks, I'm a big fan of the inserts. Some don't like it, but I love it. :thumbsup:

id go back to stock but watevrr floats ur boat lol
Did you see page 2?

Clean ride.
Thanks man, getting there, slowly.

drop and better wheels would top it all off
Did you see page 2? Drop is definately in the works ! :thumbsup:
Did you see page 2? LOL I see a pattern here.... :D

·
Premium Member
23,895 Posts
Listen TS you need to edit your very first post to say new pictures on page 2! Or else no one knows cause they don't go page by page!

Nice ride

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Listen TS you need to edit your very first post to say new pictures on page 2! Or else no one knows cause they don't go page by page!

Nice ride

Thanks man....

Did you read page 1 though? It does say "updated pics on page 2" and "updated pics on page 3"... :dontknow: Is this not showing for you?

·
253/DC5
616 Posts
damnn bro sorrry lol i skipped page 2 but lookin sikk though keep it up :thumbsup:

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
damnn bro sorrry lol i skipped page 2 but lookin sikk though keep it up :thumbsup:
No prob man and thanks.

I want to keep the pics around of what it was, but maybe I should add the pics of the changes I made on page 1 too. I have a couple more things coming that are cheap mods, but hopefully don't look cheap. I'll post those up when I get them installed.

·
Property of Haiti
1,686 Posts
Thanks all and yeah, a lot of folks don't read the update even though it's the first thing that is listed on page 1. Oh well, I guess I'll remove those pics someday. Thought showing the updates was better, maybe just put it all on page one instead is better?

About the detector, no it's not illegal, but was trying different placements at the time. I don't even have it in the car at the moment.

Glad you're liking the duct covers.... :thumbsup:

Naw, not a big fan of the code red.... :thumbsdow: :D
How did you go about installing the arm rest does it just like sit there or did you have to mount it in somehow?

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
You can either let it sit in there or use two screws to screw it into the center console. It sits pretty snug without the screws. I don't plan on ever getting rid of the armrest and when the day comes when I get rid of my car, I'm not going to bother selling it.

So I personally screwed it into the center console.

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Here's some more changes I've made this weekend.

• I didn't want to go to the Red Honda emblems, but I like the red emblem look. I picked up some Red CF vinyl and applied it underneath the emblems.
  • Added Recaro fabric to my armrest.
  • Converted my 05-06 tail lights to the 4 lights lit when lights are on.

61 - 80 of 201 Posts