Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 201 Posts

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
I haven't really done much but remove the front and rear Red emblems and painted the A red on my wheels. I took some pics of the spot we took my car and my sons truck for a photoshoot. Can't wait to see how her pics turnout as she is a good photographer. For now I'll upload the pics of what I took waiting around while she took pics of my sons truck. I'll post those pics when I get them.

A little behind the scenes of my sons truck shoot.

·
Motion of the Ocean
9,575 Posts
thats very interesting......

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
lol so the dad has the sports compact and the son has the classic pickup truck?
LOL....pretty much. I picked the truck up a few months ago and we are slowly fixing it up. I can't imagine commuting in this gas guzzling tank ! We plan on dropping it and throwing on some rims and tires soon.

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
beginning to look ricey..
Really? I removed the Red Emblems because I agree with you there.

Drop and rims.
I wish I had the money! I have a family with 3 kids, so modifying is a little slower for me. Wish I was 19 again living at home and I can blow whole paychecks on my car. :thumbsdow

you must have a thing for red. starting to turn everything red..
Yes, I do like the red accents, but I didn't think it was overboard. Between the door panels, armrest, shiftboot, shift knob and steering wheel, I thought it went well together. The only outside Red is the wheel caps which isn't uncommon, but didn't think it really stood out.

I think the DIY Red emblems was a bit much and ricey so I got rid of them.

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 · (Edited)
Ok, enough is enough, I need a DROP ASAP. I won't touch a damn thing on my car before a drop is HAD. The first two make it look like I raised the damn car...lol. The way the car is sitting on the dirt is favoring the right side. Oh well, I still think my friend took some good shots.

·
Property of Haiti
1,686 Posts
Ahhh! I just clicked on something and it wont let me see the pictures in this thread anymore! I was trying to get the link to the picture where its your sons car and then yours behind it I was going to say that was a really great picture but now that I can't see the pictures I cant quote it! FML.

81 - 100 of 201 Posts