Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 201 Posts

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
I see that you got your front bumper and mugen lip painted already. NICEEEEEEEEE!
hahaha. Yep. Thanks again for looking into that bumper for me. When I was down in LA over Thanksgiving, I picked up the lip from "immasexyboy". Got home, had it painted with the bumper and put it on. Lip fits really good and am very happy with it. Now that I'm lowered and with the lip, I'm not used to watching the driveway entrys.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
not too bad. more pics of the girls on the previous page would be nice hahah

·
iBlaze
269 Posts
hey, how do you like the ride on the H&R's? do you think it would be okay for a dd?

ive been lookin for someone with these springs with a mugen front lip to see what the combo would look like. do you ever scrape or bottom out?

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 · (Edited)
hey, how do you like the ride on the H&R's? do you think it would be okay for a dd?

ive been lookin for someone with these springs with a mugen front lip to see what the combo would look like. do you ever scrape or bottom out?
The H&R's are ok for DD. They are stiff, but I don't think it's all that bad. I like the mild drop, I'm not one to want it slammed. Just trying to keep the car clean looking while keeping the car a DD. I need to eventually change out my shocks for something like Koni's. I just haven't done so yet. And actually the stock shocks have been holding up so far.

I have a few scraps, but from parking lot exits and such. I've never scraped on the road, hwy or fwy.

very nice man keep it up maybe some wheel will set it nice:thumbsup:

04-Integra-Type-S ssm/Showoff
Thanks. The wheels are more temporary than anything. I plan on going to ITR's sometime in the future.

It's funny that my thread was bumped yesterday. I just finished installing the sides and rears today. Took some quick cell shots for now. I got them off a member on here. They were already painted MM. The color is a little darker than my car. My car is FILTHY right now though. So we'll see how time goes by and see if I need to get them resprayed.

·
RoLlInG sToNeD
1,039 Posts
Keep up the good work! Looks good, I'm not a big fan of the SI wheels but still looks clean nonetheless. Different strokes for different folk i guess

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Looks good with the mugen lip kit. Si wheels aren't bad

121 - 140 of 201 Posts