ninja warrior
599 Posts
MM crew FTW bro

it looks great, im tryin to find some 17's to put on my car right now

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Got the sides and rear re-painted after buying this lip already painted MM (which didn't match). I also had the rear lip lower center section painted black. As you can see in the above post, the lip was painted all one color.

Next up, saving up for a wheel change. Suggestions? I've always liked the Silver ITR's.

·
Stackin Chips
85,896 Posts
Looking good sean, lovin the photography I recognize most of those locations =)

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 · (Edited)
Small update. I picked up some different wheels today. Picked up some Volks from 1fastk. Thought I'd show the progression of wheels I've had. Better pics to come. Night phone shot FTL, but will take some better shots later.

When I bought my car. Came with TSX wheels.

Before I found the search button (Noob). I look back and think WTF was I thinking.

After having the ADR's, I picked up some stockies.

Most don't like the SI wheels and quite frankly, I didnt care what others thought and used these for almost a year.

Picked up these wheels today (More pics to come). Volk F-Zero Challenge. 15+ year old wheels, but wheels are in great condition for their age. I've always liked 5 spoke wheels and these fit my taste.

·
Knowledge Reigns
337,527 Posts
Looking good! You should buy my wheels, they'll look sik on your car. :thumbsup:

·
That shit cray.
4,112 Posts
not a fan of SI wheels but to be honest man i think they flowed nice with your car.

new rims are pretty tight too though, but IMO i liked the SI shoes better.

·
Youngest Member
5,641 Posts
my favorite rims of all time ha.. congrats on the find ive never seen a set for sale and especially in that condition.. looks good!

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
not a fan of SI wheels but to be honest man i think they flowed nice with your car.

new rims are pretty tight too though, but IMO i liked the SI shoes better.
Thanks. I personally liked the SI wheels too. I could care less if others didn't like em. I just happened to be needing tires and these volks with new tires caught my eye. Instead of buying new tires for the SI wheels, I picked these up instead.

my favorite rims of all time ha.. congrats on the find ive never seen a set for sale and especially in that condition.. looks good!
Thanks. The condition of these wheels for their age, I was impressed. I've personally never seen these wheels on the forum. The seller was reluctant on selling them as I was there to pick up Type S wheels instead. But after 15 min, he agreed to let em go.

141 - 160 of 201 Posts