1 - 20 of 448 Posts

·
SVT Cobra Type-S
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Exhaust video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQk6MXVHw5E
AutoX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u6kWWSBBvA
Aut0X: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16n72qI97T0

The next few things I have lined up are the LCAs I have sitting in my closet (if I can figure out where to get that wrench), BRZ STI front splitter and saving for brakes and clutch.

I’d just like to give a shout out to the local Tampa guys for helping me get her to where she is now, even if that isn’t too much to show for. But she’ll keep growing over the next couple of months. And thanks to the rest of you I've interacted with over the past 3 years or so

Exterior
2003 Mustang Cobra 17x9 +26
Falken Ziex ZE950 205/45/17
ITR wing
Honda badges
Egay fogs
Full Honda badges
Depo ITR lights
JDM Vanity Plate
Plate relocater

Interior
PWJDM weighted shift knob
EP3 Hazard button
ITR coin holder
Painted headliner and sun roof visor cover
Wink mirror
Mugen pedals
Red LED interior lighting

Engine
K&N SRI
DCRH
2.5" custom straight pipe exhaust

Suspension
Raceland coilovers (bring the hate)
Moog extended tie rod ends
Moog front camber bolts
Spec-D rear camber arms
No-Name Front strut bar
Megan C-pillar bar

Thanks for stopping by! :wavey:

Most Recent

Less Recent

·
SVT Cobra Type-S
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Older pictures (Picture heavy, obviously :hihi:)
Spoiler:
The day I got her

70k miles. Previous owner was an old lady and the car was in mint condition. Except it was a smoker car. But the guy I bought it from did an awesome job and cleaned out the AC system and totally got rid of the smell.

Infamous green wheels

Type R wing, wink mirror, black dipped badges and Egay halos w/ projectors

PWJDM Shift knob and green stitched suede shift boot

K&N SRI and DIY'ed fuel rail cover made by a friend

Bronze dipped wheels

(And my dog :laughing: she was a little nervous that I was walking away to take pictures)

Monster truck tires :noes:

LED Dome and map lights

Shitty pic :shakehead

Raceland Coilovers

Day I installed them. With the help from a few Tampa guys. Had to drive an hour without them being aligned. We got the front toe almost perfect, even after installing extended front tie rod ends. The rear camber was at 6 degrees or something so that was...interesting.

DC Ceramic race header

CRSX plate frame. with new polarizer filter

Did the mirror in Plasti Dip blaze orange to see what it's like. It's so bright that the map lights, sun pass toll ponder thing and the front part of the headliner are tinted orange. It even reflects some orange on to the bottom of the speedo and tach

Awesome retro looking shot taken with my 35mm film camera

·
9,306 Posts
It's ultimately your car.

However mustang replica wheels should not go on a rsx IMO. Put those on that vw lol

Clean car overall.

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
The car is looking much better this time around mainly due to the drop and more tasteful color of the wheels.

I think you definitely have potential with your future mods besides the wheels. That setup will be way too wide as I told you before. I have seen a set of SVT wheels on SI before and that actually looked very nice

believe they are x9 and they looked like a regular rpf1 x9 setup people run on RSX between +35 and +22

Another cheap mod I would suggest is 35% tint all around. Would add some more towards the looks department.

·
SVT Cobra Type-S
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's ultimately your car.

However mustang replica wheels should not go on a rsx IMO. Put those on that vw lol

Clean car overall.
I don't believe they're reps, but I get what you're saying. I'll edit a pic of them into my first post. I think they'll look pretty good

The car is looking much better this time around mainly due to the drop and more tasteful color of the wheels.

I think you definitely have potential with your future mods besides the wheels. That setup will be way too wide as I told you before. I have seen a set of SVT wheels on SI before and that actually looked very nice

believe they are x9 and they looked like a regular rpf1 x9 setup people run on RSX between +35 and +22

Another cheap mod I would suggest is 35% tint all around. Would add some more towards the looks department.
they look like that. and they probably will be a bit wide, but I'm getting a really good deal for them. and I don't like them, I can find another use for them

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
I don't believe they're reps, but I get what you're saying. I'll edit a pic of them into my first post. I think they'll look pretty good

they look like that. and they probably will be a bit wide, but I'm getting a really good deal for them. and I don't like them, I can find another use for them
oh ok yea I think it is a staggered setup with x9 and x10.5, but it seemed like maybe he had all 4 of the wheels x9 because it didn't seem to stick out much

those are nice looking OEM wheels I must say

I guess we will see how you pull them off though

·
It's just Teflon...
977 Posts
going from rice to nice : thumbsup:
id just change the headlights. nice comeback

·
SVT Cobra Type-S
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh ok yea I think it is a staggered setup with x9 and x10.5, but it seemed like maybe he had all 4 of the wheels x9 because it didn't seem to stick out much

those are nice looking OEM wheels I must say

I guess we will see how you pull them off though
now we wait :clock:

going from rice to nice : thumbsup:
id just change the headlights. nice comeback
I'm still deciding on those...they have pretty nice HIDs/projectors (idk which) in them but they need new halos. it's just better than the chrome ones though

·
Come at me bro!
1,070 Posts
Personally think you should get lip kit and new headlights then go from there. Much better now than last time :)

·
SVT Cobra Type-S
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Personally think you should get lip kit and new headlights then go from there. Much better now than last time :)
I have lips. I just need them painted

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Much better than before, redout the tails and tint the windows, pick up other wheels than the Mustang fetch and I'd like to see how it looks.

·
SVT Cobra Type-S
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
The wheel color is better than what you had before, but I am still not feeling it. White, Gold, or Bronze would look pretty good.
they are bronze........ish...?

a few more pics. gona take pictures of the headliner tomorrow or so

·
SVT Cobra Type-S
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how is the ride with the raceland coils?
it's awesome. very comparable to the OEM setup. it was a little bouncy for the first couple of weeks, but it settled down really nicely. I can confidentially put it into some turns

1 - 20 of 448 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.