Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JDM!!!!!!!!
Joined
·
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was wondering i i remove my emblems, and decide later that i want to put them back on will that be possible ( by that i mean easily just sticking it back on mabey blow dry included) or will i have to apply some extra adheisive or somethin?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
c0mp|ex said:
Hey i was wondering i i remove my emblems, and decide later that i want to put them back on will that be possible ( by that i mean easily just sticking it back on mabey blow dry included) or will i have to apply some extra adheisive or somethin?
you'll probably need to get some new adhesive. when i took mine off it didn't totally come off so some the double sided tape is left on the car. so I don't think they would sit evenly any more.

but once you take them off you'll never want them on again it looks so clean with out them on
 

·
JDM!!!!!!!!
Joined
·
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vandeetz said:
you'll probably need to get some new adhesive. when i took mine off it didn't totally come off so some the double sided tape is left on the car. so I don't think they would sit evenly any more.

but once you take them off you'll never want them on again it looks so clean with out them on
o so all u would need is double sided tape?
awsome thanx

yea i know its just like if i screw up or somethin...or mabey sellin it in the future or somethin iduno.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,468 Posts
c0mp|ex said:
o so all u would need is double sided tape?
awsome thanx

yea i know its just like if i screw up or somethin...or mabey sellin it in the future or somethin iduno.
I love your sig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
it would be pretty hard to screw it up. just a blow dryer and dental floss or fishing line.

and if you sold it i'd let them deal with it. but yeah it's just double sided tape holding them on now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
865 Posts
vandeetz said:
but once you take them off you'll never want them on again it looks so clean with out them on
:iamwiths: i'll show u my car with all the emblems shave, including the A emblem. looks nice, just can't do it now b/c its dark
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top