Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any recommendations on shift pedals? What's good and how much are they? And i did do a search but not many threads were started about shift pedals....

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
you mean racing pedals? Not sure what a shift pedal is, but you can do a search on pedal/pedals and there are a ton of threads with pictures and reviews.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm ok, i only found two companies from the thread... razo and sparco... not much reviews on them, only on their installations... anyone have any recommendation on which ones are better? Thx!

·
hello!!!
708 Posts
I have the sparco grip pedals.. At first they are a little annoying because the "grip" part about them are little rubber peices you have to put into the pedals and when their new your feet could drag across them when driving.. but after a few weeks and wear they work great!! You can get them on ebay right now for around 55-60... Here is the sparco dead pedal I got to match also... It is a Sparco Navigator 7 dead pedal.... :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
hello!!!
708 Posts
Those are sweet too!!! He did a great job on the dead peadal..

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Sparco is a great brand, razo too.. really just pick a set you think looks good. I'll tell you now the ones you drill are a pain in the but, but better then clip-ons.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
lil888chink said:
Does Muxx still make the dead pedal? Dont tell me to look on ebay either cuz they are never there.
Nope, i dont think so. b/c i was looking foward to get them too!

·
kicker
1,852 Posts
I have the sparco grips also along with the Muxx dead pedal. They look awsome together. I should have some pics some time this week if anyone would like to see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts