Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where this is supposed to connect to ? I will try to get a pic up. I'm almost positive it's connected to my dome light somehow because recently I took my headliner off / reassembled it and now my dome light won't work.

But when everything was exposed I could not for the life of me figure out which harness it may have broken off from.

The wire shape is flat, -- it is shiny black and I think there are 4 small colored wires inside it. It comes from inside the left of the dash and is long enough to make it all the way up the left pillar.

Any insight is much appreciated.

-Keith

·
likes to troubleshoot
2,539 Posts
There's a wiring harness that goes from C404 under the left side of the dash to the moonroof, spotlight, and ceiling light. It follows up the driver-side pillar. See the illustration on pg 22-41 of the Helm. Also pg 22-26.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jay. I will have a look. I have determined that my dome light is working properly in all functions, so I have ruled that out of the equation.

I am very relieved by this because removing and re-assembling the headliner one time was definitely enough for me.

However I am still curious as to what this mystery wire goes to, and will post back / take pics when I figure it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts