Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found an informative video about car shipping and how it's done, the right way. If anyone's interested in bringing a Type R over to the U.S., or moving your car overseas, I think this is the way to do it. I would imagine using a shared container would be way cheaper than bringing it over by itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHG9-y6ND-c

·
Banned
25 Posts
Thank you video useful. I just look after myself a family car (rsx will remain in personal use). I found here a small article on the site homebusinessmag.com, with criteria for selecting a family car, but can someone complement it from personal experience and give me advice?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why watch video videos on the transport of cars if they are all fake and not true?? I think if you are looking for a service, it is much more effective to read reviews from real people, rather than fabricated videos. I am an active user of the car delivery service and can give an objective opinion. The service I use is the Shipaa vehicle shipping and it is the only service I can trust. They do not release videos, they do not need such advertising, their quality of services speaks for itself. They provide transportation of luxury cars, which indicates the complete safety of your car, as well as GPS tracking allows you to track where your car is. This is the best service, I strongly advise you not to be conducted by those videos, but to listen to the reviews of the real people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts