guys im a noob, cmon help me out

the civic has 600 miles on it

and the rsx has 17,000 miles on it

RSX will cost me after repairs about $11,500 civic will cost about $12,000

·
̿̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̿ ̿
915 Posts
you have to be kidding.
well this seems like a legit question that he is asking... no need to make fun :p. umm... i would def have to say civic. less miles and the Rsx was in an accident? and only 500 bucks cheaper. def go with the civic

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well this seems like a legit question that he is asking... no need to make fun :p. umm... i would def have to say civic. less miles and the Rsx was in an accident? and only 500 bucks cheaper. def go with the civic

no civic was in an accident too, after reapirs it will cost me about $12,000.

·
Registered
598 Posts
i'd find like an 03 or 04 civic 4dr w/ low miles that hasn't been crashed at that price.

but for 12 grand you could get plenty of better cars. i'd avoid crashed cars.

·
̿̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̿ ̿
915 Posts
well then it depends on what body style you like better. Personally i like the rsx. and if you want that extra 20 hp or not. and drive by wire (in the civic) blows ass. and what kinda accidents are we talking about here? ya i also agree that i would try to stay away from crashed cars... unless the accidents were small

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes i currently own a 06 rsx base, and it is almost fixed up, what i meant to say is if I should keep it and not sell it, or get the civic instead

·
Team Drastic
1,912 Posts
a white 2007 honda civic 2 door EX.

OR

a white 2006 RSX base.

which would you choose??
Wow come on a RSX forum and ask that.

Obviously the RSX will be nicer and faster if you can call a base fast. The Civic will get very nice gas mileage though.

A better competition would be a 2005 Civic Si or a 2006 RSX Base they are more comparable.

·
no vtec for you !
5,442 Posts
i would go with nether they both are fucked up

i can find a rsx-s for like 9k in good condtion :coffee:

·
no vtec for you !
5,442 Posts
I dont want an 02 with 100,000 miles on it..........
did i say that noo

50k or more for 9k i still dont know why u want one thats fucked up but hey its not my money so guess what i dont give a fuck :thumbsup:

·
Curious Gooner
3,717 Posts
yea 12k get a better car.. or try to find a 02-04 Type-S with 40k-80k miles on it

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
guys its not f'd up, its fixed basically. Just need to paint it, repalce front glass, buy an ABS sensor, and 1 wheel. thats it.

·
Firefighter/Paramedic
8,720 Posts
guys its not f'd up, its fixed basically. Just need to paint it, repalce front glass, buy an ABS sensor, and 1 wheel. thats it.
Uh... you know to get a car painted is like 3-5 grand, right?

Espensive for just small parts of the car as well.

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
Yes i currently own a 06 rsx base, and it is almost fixed up, what i meant to say is if I should keep it and not sell it, or get the civic instead
I suggest you typw up your first post a little better, give us all the information, so there isn't a page worth of questions that you should have told us.

The edit button will help you.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts