Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
melodia
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now i have 20% tints and black wheels on my 05 NBP...im thinking the red honda badges are standing out too much on my all black ride. Was thinkin about putting the acura badges back on and spray painting them black. Would this be a good idea? too much black?

·
SC Productions
388 Posts
NBP is the best! :thumbsup: On my 06 NBP, i have 15% tint, black falken wheels, and i have all the chrome Honda emblems on it. It looks good, get the regular H's

·
melodia
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sycosid said:
NBP is the best! :thumbsup: On my 06 NBP, i have 15% tint, black falken wheels, and i have all the chrome Honda emblems on it. It looks good, get the regular H's
pics pics pics:thumbsup:

·
<3'd his Honda Integra
2,357 Posts
Reading ownz some of you...

He already has the Red Honda Badges. He's concerned that the red stands out too much on his black on black combo.

I'd say get the Silver badges. I've always thought the Red JDM badges look strange on your car for some reason.

·
Registered
2003 Acura RSX 5spd
5,219 Posts
Get the Ingetra iS emblems, those wont stand out as much.

·
28,750 Posts
typeSDCfive said:
What's the difference between the Integra Type S and Integra Type R??
Integra iS = 02-04 Japanese Honda Integra, equivalent to our base with JDM healdights, and a few otehr things.
Integra Type S = Almost exactly like our Type S but with a base RSX engine and tranny.
Integra Type R = About any stock RSX with numerous upgrades.

·
I mean, this guy...
7,034 Posts
Stick with the red "H" badges. Gives your front grille nice contrast.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts