Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so this is the dilemma i am currently facing. I have a 2006 rsx type-s with 20,000 miles on it i bought it last may. I can trade it in right now for a 2007 civic si add like 600 dollars to what they are offering me for my car and get a brand new car with 0 miles on it.

Which sounds great to me, but i love the rsx and feel so-so about the civic and i think i would be happy at first cause i got a brand new car no more rock chips and so much mileage. But after awhile i think i would really want my rsx back. What do you guys think i should do?

Reactions: TQSOH2
1,493 Posts
silly question, keep the RSX

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i prefer the rsx body and i wanted to keep it and make it into a track car when i get enough money for a second car. The only reason im even considering it is because its my dd and next may ill have 40k on it most likely, but if i get an si i start over and ill have only 20k. lol i dont know why im being all crazy about how many miles i have on my car.

·
king of rentals
48,362 Posts
si

navi

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I think the new SI's come with LSD doesnt it? All honesty though, I say you keep the Type-S. It being the last model and all. I don't really think an SI is really an "upgrade" even if its low on miles.

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Wow. Only and extra $600 to get the new Si? You can't beat that deal. The Si has more advanced features than the RSX. Plus if you only invest in $600 now, then when you sell the Si, it'll be worth way more than the RSX, which would have more miles and be one year older. You might even save more money from insurance too.

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
DBW BLOWS!

Keep the S

·
9k FTW
3,196 Posts
for $600 its a hard deal to pass up. What kind of options? You get LSD, but i think the wheels are fugly. does it have Navi? if so, go for it. If not, keep the RSX and put the $600 towards a quaife unit. I'd only buy a car if I was in love with it though, and I have yet to fall in love with the new Si the way I'm in love with my RSX

1 - 20 of 239 Posts