Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Should Vick recieve the Pete Rose treatment

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
B Like Mike
14,473 Posts
no jackass, and learn english..fuck...it's grammAr...and you're is "you are"...for fuck sake, get an education
it was sarcasm dipshit.. if you want to pick at grammar just go through all of fanatik's posts lmao

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
it was sarcasm dipshit.. if you want to pick at grammar just go through all of fanatik's posts lmao
:rolleyes: obviously you edited your post to show sarcasm...look at what i quoted and what you put after i quoted...anyway, michael vick as a player, i don't mind, he's decent...michael vick as a human being (morals/actions)...he's a piece of shit...and according to his uncle, he's been doing this for years...

·
B Like Mike
14,473 Posts
oh yeah, i changed what i wrote after i saw what you said :rolleyes:... you don't even know what to think. You made your assumptions based on what you saw on tv or heard from other people. Learn how to think freely. Because if you did think freely or attempted to look at the bigger picture, it wouldn't make sense to give Vick the death penalty as I'm sure you wished.

oh no did i correctly start a sentence with the word Because? IS THAT POSSIBLE!??!?!

why dont you take the dictionary and ram it into your asshole

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
oh yeah, i changed what i wrote after i saw what you said :rolleyes:... you don't even know what to think. You made your assumptions based on what you saw on tv or heard from other people. Learn how to think freely. Because if you did think freely or attempted to look at the bigger picture, it wouldn't make sense to give Vick the death penalty as I'm sure you wished.

oh no did i correctly start a sentence with the word Because? IS THAT POSSIBLE!??!?!

why dont you take the dictionary and ram it into your asshole
dictionary is for spelling and meanings of words, not grammar...but anyway, i don't wish the death penalty on him...but i do think he deserves to be treated like any other person...he committed a fucking federal offense jackass, that's the big picture you're failing to see...wow, i'm making assumptions on what i saw on t.v....you're right, b/c vick and i aren't "homies"...i don't know the fucker personally...and when he openly admits shit..and so do his family members, then yeah, i'm going to believe it...

·
B Like Mike
14,473 Posts
you're the one that keeps saying BETTED you fuckstick.

Vick deserves a very long suspension if not perm. it was a FEDERAL OFFENSE
and i'll keep saying betted if i feel like it. BIG DEAL MOVE ON. Stop paying more attention to grammar than the actual argument.

read over everything in the thread then post an argument. Theres several threads on this topic so no one wants to hear the same shit over and over.

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
and i'll keep saying betted if i feel like it. BIG DEAL MOVE ON. Stop paying more attention to grammar than the actual argument.

read over everything in the thread then post an argument. Theres several threads on this topic so no one wants to hear the same shit over and over.
arguing w/ you is pointless b/c you're acting like he's fucking innocent and shouldn't be punished for committing a federal offense...what he did may have nothing to do directly w/ the NFL, but as a player in the organization, he represents not only the NFL, but the Atlanta Falcons organization...committing a federal offense makes them stand out negatively...you think they're going to let that shit slide? no...

·
B Like Mike
14,473 Posts
dictionary is for spelling and meanings of words, not grammar...but anyway, i don't wish the death penalty on him...but i do think he deserves to be treated like any other person...he committed a fucking federal offense jackass, that's the big picture you're failing to see...wow, i'm making assumptions on what i saw on t.v....you're right, b/c vick and i aren't "homies"...i don't know the fucker personally...and when he openly admits shit..and so do his family members, then yeah, i'm going to believe it...
Ok, so i read your unorganized run on sentences.

Tell me what the purpose of prison is if it isn't to reform individuals. I don't care if he took a piss in the president's mouth. I'm going to think of the best possible punishment for this individual rather than give a generic punishment based on guidelines.

Read over what I think his punishment for Vick should be, and tell me why it's not more suitable than the "5-year per dog" sentence.

arguing w/ you is pointless b/c you're acting like he's fucking innocent and shouldn't be punished for committing a federal offense...what he did may have nothing to do directly w/ the NFL, but as a player in the organization, he represents not only the NFL, but the Atlanta Falcons organization...committing a federal offense makes them stand out negatively...you think they're going to let that shit slide? no...

I'm gonna tell you the samething I told fanatik. Put the grammar bullshit aside for a few minutes and stop trying to be a smartass. Step away from the computer, stop getting angry, and read over the arguments made.

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
Ok, so i read your unorganized run on sentences.

Tell me what the purpose of prison is if it isn't to reform individuals. I don't care if he took a piss in the president's mouth. I'm going to think of the best possible punishment for this individual rather than give a generic punishment based on guidelines.

Read over what I think his punishment for Vick should be, and tell me why it's not more suitable than the "5-year per dog" sentence.
6-8 months is what you said, i believe...(btw, the "..." is annotating a pause in sentence)...anyway, 6-8 months for a federal offense..come on man, i would hope you're smarter than that...

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
I'm gonna tell you the samething I told fanatik. Put the grammar bullshit aside for a few minutes and stop trying to be a smartass. Step away from the computer, stop getting angry, and read over the arguments made.
you're the one that needs to read...where in that 2nd quote of mine, did i say anything about grammar?!

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
dis tread is teh funney

Vick committed a Federal Crime by killing and torturing dogs, yes we know..

Even though Vick was super wrong in doing so, I want to know how killing a deer, which is legal during hunting season, is any different than killing a dog which is illegal

Yes, killing deer is for population control, but we have millions upon millions of dogs also

Even though Vick was wrong, especially with torturing, i'm just looking at the big picture, would this predicament be any worse or better if he just straight up shot the dogs instead of torturing them? You'll of course say "No", because it's a federal offense, but what if it weren't? lol fuck I dont know..

·
B Like Mike
14,473 Posts
6-8 months is what you said, i believe...(btw, the "..." is annotating a pause in sentence)...anyway, 6-8 months for a federal offense..come on man, i would hope you're smarter than that...
I am smarter than that. That's why I realize people like Vick and athletes are more valuable to society when they're not in jail.

He makes $137 MILLION DOLLARS. What is the point of having Vick sit in jail for so many years, when you can force him to pay fines, get involved in the community, use him to speak out against animal cruelty. And not to mention he does have various charities that he donates to.

TO ME, it is more important to have him do several months as punishment (considering it his 1st Offense), then do the rest of his punishment in ways that will benefit the community.

Why can't this kind of treatment be used for everyone? The answer is simple: CLOUT & MONEY.

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
Like i said before if the dogs performed up to par they would not have had to been killed.
that's not the point...dog fighting is ILLEGAL...

dis tread is teh funney

Vick committed a Federal Crime by killing and torturing dogs, yes we know..

Even though Vick was super wrong in doing so, I want to know how killing a deer, which is legal during hunting season, is any different than killing a dog which is illegal

Yes, killing deer is for population control, but we have millions upon millions of dogs also

Even though Vick was wrong, especially with torturing, i'm just looking at the big picture, would this predicament be any worse or better if he just straight up shot the dogs instead of torturing them? You'll of course say "No", because it's a federal offense, but what if it weren't? lol fuck I dont know..
dammit JD, the federal crime is dogfighting, lol...

·
Banned
8,964 Posts
I say a 1 year suspension, what mike vick did was more morally wrong but what pete rose did was a direct disrespectful slap in the face to baseball.

·
Banned
14,088 Posts
I say a 1 year suspension, what mike vick did was more morally wrong but what pete rose did was a direct disrespectful slap in the face to baseball.
troof he wasnt betting on football games.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts