Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1845 Posts

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well to make a long story short, i went to Barnes&Nobles last night to pick up the new soldier of furtune magazine but wound up getting Combat Arms(took me forever to find) and "To Be a US Army Ranger" book. well on my way home i had to merge Right and theres a gas station at the corner to get onto a road to get onto the interstate to head home. Well this bitch had just got done pumping gas and was getting ready to pull out where i was merging and she comitted to turn so i swirved to avoid but the next thing i know i get NAILED on the passneger sending me into a 540 and end up facing traffic. I immediately get out start cussing this bitch out like a mofo. so i calm down ask if everyone is ok.
Now to mention about 2 1/2 yrs ago AT THE SAME INTERSECTION i get hit head on WITH BOTH TURN LIGHT AND GREEN LIGHT green at 9pm this motherfucker runs the red light at 70+MPH and hits me head on.
Well all in all the cop was cool and she got the fault for the accident. she admitted to the cop she looked both ways(obviously didnt look hard enough) but continued to go. i was AT THE MOST going 20-25MPH. it was ridiculous. My car is 90% sure totalled. One of my buddies has a VERY clean 97 EK that im looking into for 4k. ill buy the car back strip the motor, interior, everything and salvage the body.
Anyways im not the best at posting pics but here they are.
Any Input? WOW IM PISSED I FUCKING SUCK AT POSTING PICS I GIVE UP. BUT YOU GET THE IDEA!
-Justin

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you, sorry like i said i suck @posting pics, but the passenger door is completely out of service lol.
ill kepp you updated when the "project car" starts

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I am so sorry, man. It hurts to see pictures like that. I really hope that everything works out in your favor. Weren't you also leaving for the army soon? Just wait, everything will work out.

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
I know a few things bout body work

from wat i can tell its not totaled.....

i would need some better pics as the car as a whole to tell for sure

and a picture of the under carriage

Rear Bumper
Rear Quarter
Door
Suspension Components/Knuckle/Possibly LCA?
Lower Rocker Arm

Sorry to hear tho...GL :bow:

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why do you think its totalled? it looks like it could be pretty borderline to me...
if you look under the rear left wheel theresa bunch of mangled and just pulling it 15ft if wants to go a different way in which you turn. i know theres damage to the frame.
My front end sits up like a truck and my rear is slammed. I hope to god its totalled. if not the money they give me to fix the car which is quoted over 5200+ i will buy an EK and switch it all over.
Thanks you guys for the comments i too hope i get it sorted it out, but honestly im kinda donme and over the dc5 chassis, i just want the motor and my black interior and salvage some parts off of it.

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya dude, your wheels i just got like what 2 weeks ago the rear left is fucked. lol. lol lemme know if you need any parts man. ill give you a call this week.

G

·
You walked away. That's all that matters. When my old Jeep got hit and totalled, I walked away from that. The girl in the Eclipse did not. I went shopping for a new vehicle the next day. She was in the hospital. Kind of put things into perspective.

·
Registered
318 Posts
dude that f**king SUCKS!!! but like erik loza said, important thing is you walked away safely. good luck on your EK project! :thumbsup:

btw, I'm curious. how much did it cost you to convert your interior from titanium to ebony? please let me know I've been wondering this for a while now...thanks!

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude that f**king SUCKS!!! but like erik loza said, important thing is you walked away safely. good luck on your EK project! :thumbsup:

btw, I'm curious. how much did it cost you to convert your interior from titanium to ebony? please let me know I've been wondering this for a while now...thanks!
i got front/rear seats, door panels rear panels upper and lower and all the hatch components, black carpet and some other misc pieces for 1k. my friend hooked my up with the seatbelts and the other missing misc pieces i didnt get. wasnttoo bad. thanks for your guys support, lol much needed it was my baby. lol except for my daughter.
LOLMILANODC5 im drunk as shit also man. plus i got my ears sewen up(i had 5/8 guages) and im on pain pills so thats makes for a good night sleep lol. drinking on some bud light tallboys. got some 12yro old johnny walker been taking shots of/ man that shit fux ur world up .
thanks for the support guys. wait i think i alreasy said it. fuck it. lol im drunk!

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i love it the only things i lack was the dash and steering wheel and around where i live its an arm and a leg to come by them. By the way. ill drink one for ya lol. i dunno random commntet

1 - 20 of 1845 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.