Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts
You shoulda had a V8 :dontknow:

·
9,306 Posts
has anyone out the new 06-08 si muffler on there rsxs if so how did it sound and look pics would be good
so tell me, what drugs are you on cause you can't use your vocabulary for shit.

·
9,306 Posts
has anyone out the new(i dunno wtf you are trying to say here) 06-08 si muffler on there [Its their (ownership)]rsxswheres the period or semi-colon? i cant understand run ons ***** if so how did it sound and look pics would be good

hope you find your answer

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Stupid as it sounds I have one on mine. The first owner had a 3" turbo exhaust and the guy I got it from works at a honda dealer and had them change the muffler out to try and quite things down. It has a unique sound to it. It kinda sounds like a 2 stroke dirt-bike when you rev and its kinda buzzy on the highway. I also left off the big goofy oval tip thing.

Cliffs: Don't do it - just get a good aftermarket exhaust

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Stupid as it sounds I have one on mine. The first owner had a 3" turbo exhaust and the guy I got it from works at a honda dealer and had them change the muffler out to try and quite things down. It has a unique sound to it. It kinda sounds like a 2 stroke dirt-bike when you rev and its kinda buzzy on the highway. I also left off the big goofy oval tip thing.

Cliffs: Don't do it - just get a good aftermarket exhaust
I should have proof-read that, sorry for the bad grammer.

·
9,306 Posts
what dia is the si exhaust? 2.5?

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
No promises, but I'll try to get a pic and a sound clip in the next few days.

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
i dont know why u wouild want to do that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts