1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
261 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi there,
Just in case you are still searching for the site skirts for your Acura, below is the link to this product on our web site:

Duraflex® - M-2 Style fiberglass side skirt rocker panels (Unpainted) at CARiD

As of now, they are good in stock and ready to ship.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
GOOD GOD, how did you become a sponsor?! I would never EVER buy another cheap ass CARID product unless my life depended on it. You want to come get your paper thin bumper back and give me a refund!?
That's not even what the OP asked for, you fucking waste of internet space.
:rest :thumbsdow

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Car ID is a vendor, not a parts manufacturer. Not their fault you didn't research brand quality before making a purchase.

And for what it's worth, I have a Carbon Creations hood. Fitment isn't so great and the weave is weak. I wouldn't buy from them again.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Car ID is a vendor, not a parts manufacturer. Not their fault you didn't research brand quality before making a purchase.

And for what it's worth, I have a Carbon Creations hood. Fitment isn't so great and the weave is weak. I wouldn't buy from them again.
I made a large purchase from them, multiple parts from multiple manufacturers. It was ALL garbage, literally went in the trash. I couldn't even give it away on craigslist. OEM quality my ass.
I 100% stand behind what I said.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I made a large purchase from them, multiple parts from multiple manufacturers. It was ALL garbage, literally went in the trash. I couldn't even give it away on craigslist. OEM quality my ass.
I 100% stand behind what I said.
Mate.

Literally every online "store" simply drop ship from the manufacturer.
The price differences are just whatever cut they're willing to take.
CariD/Andy's/Evasive/etc. have no say in the quality of the parts they get for you.

If you want OEM quality, then pay for it.

Mugen/Spoon/J's Racing (some newer Seibon products) will have OEM fitment and quality. Everything else is a dice roll. Especially copies of a copy Extreme Dimensions/Carbon Creations end up being.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Mate.

Literally every online "store" simply drop ship from the manufacturer.
The price differences are just whatever cut they're willing to take.
CariD/Andy's/Evasive/etc. have no say in the quality of the parts they get for you.

If you want OEM quality, then pay for it.

Mugen/Spoon/J's Racing (some newer Seibon products) will have OEM fitment and quality. Everything else is a dice roll. Especially copies of a copy Extreme Dimensions/Carbon Creations end up being.
^ this. And not just car parts too. 9/10 you get what you pay for. You want something better, spend the money. If not, stfu quit jabbing at the vendor. Can't blame the vendor for trying to make a sale

·
Registered
241 Posts
^ this. And not just car parts too. 9/10 you get what you pay for. You want something better, spend the money. If not, stfu quit jabbing at the vendor. Can't blame the vendor for trying to make a sale

To be clear, the Duraflex part the sponsor posted was the exact brand I was referring to. Cheap garbage, and your sponsor is pushing it on the members.
Sell me garbage and I will say something about it. If I accomplished anything, I hope I kept the OP from buying that crap.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also bought the m2 skirts by Duraflex. Thin gauge fiberglass shit that showed up damaged after paying $77 for shipping from Andy's Autosport. Product discription was misleading to say the least. They did however refund my money.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts