Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
firstly, check your fuses (sorry i don't have/know the fuses off hand though)

do you have sidemarkers, possibly tied to the turn signals?

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
done any radio work recently? i remember i forgot to connect the plug behind the headunit to the hazards button and it cut power to everything

·
Grand Master Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
firstly, check your fuses (sorry i don't have/know the fuses off hand though)

do you have sidemarkers, possibly tied to the turn signals?
yea..i will go ahead check the fuses..is it the one in engine bay or under the dash?

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
yea..i will go ahead check the fuses..is it the one in engine bay or under the dash?
i'm pretty sure it's going to be one under the hood

if you don't have an answer for which one later, i'll try to find my manual....there's a diagram in the owner's manual explaining what each fuse is for (well....very brief description of each)

·
Grand Master Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm pretty sure it's going to be one under the hood

if you don't have an answer for which one later, i'll try to find my manual....there's a diagram in the owner's manual explaining what each fuse is for (well....very brief description of each)
thank u very much~

·
Shiny side up!
930 Posts
02-04 fuses under hood #19 100AMP/ #20/ 40AMP USA Model./50AMP/ Canadian / #5 /15AMP......under dash #19 /7.5 AMP

·
Shiny side up!
930 Posts
02-04 fuses under hood #19 100AMP/ #20/ 40AMP USA Model./50AMP/ Canadian / #5 /15AMP......under dash #19 /7.5 AMP
Check these fuses as i have listed .Then if not those try the hazard switch .....Flick it on and off a dozen times or so (sounds weird but it works ) the relay is in the under dash fuse box above the group of fuses to the right side outer edge of the box . Three prong contact remove and beat on that if needed .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts