Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
im taking mine this wednesday! yay! for insurance pricing purposes...lol but i cant wait. i heard even experienced riders learn alot...i cant wait

·
9,233 Posts
I signed up too, its March 30, 31st, and April 1st. I can't wait :thumbsup:

I rode a ninja250, and i rode a cbr600, I like the CBR600 better, so I think thats the bike I'm going with when I get my license

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
I signed up too, its March 30, 31st, and April 1st. I can't wait :thumbsup:

I rode a ninja250, and i rode a cbr600, I like the CBR600 better, so I think thats the bike I'm going with when I get my license
just be respectful to the throttle and you'll be fine

·
9,233 Posts
just be respectful to the throttle and you'll be fine
oh yeah i have learned that the hard way already, took a small fall the second day of riding the cbr. thank god i was ok

not gonna thread jack, but it was the second day i rode the cbr, i had just gotten my joe rocket jacket and i was feelin badass, i was comin out of my friends driveway, gave too much throttle, back tire spun, i let off clutch, i went fast towards the curb, jumped it, and landed on grass...everything was alright though

now i ride slow and easy and dont speed, mainly because i dont have a license and insurance yet. im probably going to get a cbr600f2 or cbr600f3, not a 954 or something newer

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
oh yeah i have learned that the hard way already, took a small fall the second day of riding the cbr. thank god i was ok

not gonna thread jack, but it was the second day i rode the cbr, i had just gotten my joe rocket jacket and i was feelin badass, i was comin out of my friends driveway, gave too much throttle, back tire spun, i let off clutch, i went fast towards the curb, jumped it, and landed on grass...everything was alright though

now i ride slow and easy and dont speed, mainly because i dont have a license and insurance yet. im probably going to get a cbr600f2 or cbr600f3, not a 954 or something newer
lol not to make you feel bad but...lol thats a sign of too much power... if you get a cbr f3 it will be perfect...i love those bikes. i hope ur not looking for a cbr600rr...just trying to look out for you

·
9,233 Posts
yea definately dont want a 600rr, thats too much for me, the one i rode was an RR and that is too fast, i think an f3 is the best one, but the headlight looks stupid lol

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
Planning on taking the MSF when I move back to cali this summer.. livin in china right now lawl

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
its kindof annoying, i go to sleep thinking about riding my trial bike thats parked in my garage at home (in cali) and obviously I cant since I'm in china.. but when I wake up in the morning sometimes i 'decide' to go to the garage and take it for a spin around the block at least and realize wtf im not in the same place. then i feel like a loser. great way to start the day huh

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
its kindof annoying, i go to sleep thinking about riding my trial bike thats parked in my garage at home (in cali) and obviously I cant since I'm in china.. but when I wake up in the morning sometimes i 'decide' to go to the garage and take it for a spin around the block at least and realize wtf im not in the same place. then i feel like a loser. great way to start the day huh
thats pathetic.....lol

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
UGH! that class part was so boring.... but it was a good refresher. its annoying when a person acts like he/she knows so much but has only been riding for 2 weeks..and holds up the class for an extra hour..:(

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.