Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to figure out what to go with for my interior and exterior emblems for my 06 NBP DC5. I was going to do silver emblems with the ep3 silver h steering wheel air bag and leave my interior stock. or i was going to do dc5 r steering wheel and red stitch my stock leather seats professionally or get the recaro speeds black w/red stitching. I know this thread is a little redundant but i appreciate any ideas and opinions.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank! yeah im only trying to go one way because it would cost me a butt load to change that damn expensive steering wheel. :thumbsup: Think I should go red stitching on the stock leather to keep it more low profile or get the recaro speeds black with red stitching?

·
Me = Optimistic
815 Posts
prepared to get bashed on from high end cars (red or silver).
imo, silver H flows well on a black rsx (+ kit a+ drop + etc).

·
The REAL Corch
6,255 Posts
Do you have a Type R? Nope. And what are the only cars that Honda deems worthy of a red badge? You guessed it...a Type R! (and their F1 cars, which you certainly don't have) Go with the silver. It looks cleaner anyways.

·
Banned
6,074 Posts
Im trying to figure out what to go with for my interior and exterior emblems for my 06 NBP DC5. I was going to do silver emblems with the ep3 silver h steering wheel air bag and leave my interior stock. or i was going to do dc5 r steering wheel and red stitch my stock leather seats professionally or get the recaro speeds black w/red stitching. I know this thread is a little redundant but i appreciate any ideas and opinions.
Silver H emblems or debadge.

The red looks "cheesy"

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you guys for all the help I think that i will go silver. I just see everyone putting red on there cars , and some look clean esp on the pwp or abp. I think I will go silver, regardless of what i change them to when my vin gets run its still says acura: I think the integra lost soo much of its heritage when it was re-named in the US to rsx but we all know its true identity. Thank you again. I will do some slight interior mods but nothing much. Im getting the avic F90bt FTMFW!!! Ill be sure to post pics up when im done.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There was one more thing. So what about red stitching? I think it looks good, just for the change in accent. But let me know what you think about it. No red H just re-do my stitching in the interior red.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts