·
No place like 127.0.0.1
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DRL
Right - Bluevision (not Ultra) Left Sylvania SilverStar

Driving Lights

Far Away
Notice how the Bluevisions are brighter with a hint of blue and the Silverstars have a hint of Purple

Another shot

Down Low

SilverStars

BlueVision

You tell me which is better...

Blue Visions costed me $18
SilverStars costed me $25

I'm going to return the Silverstars and buy a blue vision Ultra and compare that.

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Where did you buy the bulbs is that in US$ or CN$?

·
No place like 127.0.0.1
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BRAISKI said:
Where did you buy the bulbs is that in US$ or CN$?
Prices are in Canadian.

Philips Blue Vision = Walmart
Silverstars = Canadian Tire

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
My silverstars on my 328i only lasted 11 months. Don't waste you time and money!! Get HID's!

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
My HID *style* headlight bulbs for 15 bucks (some Imported Japanese Brand) are crazy blue, with a nice blue tip on the end of them too :D. And surprisingly...have no blown and I've had them for over a year....I'm still surprised some days at how close they look to HID.

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
HardWired71 said:
Bluevision lasted 1 year and still counting... *knocks on wood*
Thats good to know!!! X myfingers.... :spin:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Jamwong said:

Notice how the Bluevisions are brighter with a hint of blue...
hence the name...bluevision...hahaha :laughing: just messing with you :spin:
i like the bluevisions much better...hate that gay purple hint...:thumbsup:

·
Remember Acura_Gurl?
7,025 Posts
Jamwong said:
Prices are in Canadian.

Philips Blue Vision = Walmart
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wal-Mart does not carry the correct size for the RSX.

FYI, my drivers side Blue Vision just burnt out after about 8 months :mad: :( :eek:

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
What kind of car is that...obviously not an RSX...just curious.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
not your Type said:
FYI, my drivers side Blue Vision just burnt out after about 8 months :mad: :( :eek:

They all burn out!!! I keep tellin' you guys ....... don't waste your time and money!!...............get hids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went through 3 pairs of those cheap ass bulbs. One not so cheap ..$100 piaa super plasma bulb from japan .....it lasted me 4 months. The first cheap one acually blew up in the housing....It was a pain in the ass getting the glass pieces out. I finally said fuck it!!!:firemad: Got Xenondepot 6000k!!!:thumbsup: I've had them for almost 2 years!

I don't care what people say ....there is NO comparison....NOne! All those cheap ass bulb are not very bright..., filtered color for bluish tint.:rolleyes:

If lights are important to you GET HIDS!!:thumbsup:

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
civtrx said:
My HID *style* headlight bulbs for 15 bucks (some Imported Japanese Brand) are crazy blue, with a nice blue tip on the end of them too :D. And surprisingly...have no blown and I've had them for over a year....I'm still surprised some days at how close they look to HID.
and what kind are these? ive been wanting some bulbs that look like HID ANDDDD last... havent found them yet

1 - 20 of 24 Posts