Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well we spoke about this at the Fridays meet but lets get on this...who is down to go to Great Adventure one weekend in May. I am pretty good most weekends and don't really care if its Saturday or Sunday.

So it looks like May 23rd it is....if you wanna go post it up.

0. Smalls :eek:
1. Pugz +1
2. NirvanaandTool
3. p0werline

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
May 1-2 and 15-16 I am busy.
I believe I am free the rest of the weekends. I'd prefer Sundays if possible as Sara runs her long training runs on Saturday mornings.

May 23rd sounds good to me.

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
if we do this can we skip the zoo drive through, i dont want monkeys fuckin on my hood

Reactions: jeffhondadc5

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
We need to plan this soon. My may and june are starting to fill up fast ...
May 29th I wont be here so scratch that weekend for me.

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
No one is posting up ralph...nj crew ftg
What NJ crew? NJ crew lately is me, Mark and Dan. Dan is too busy working to check CRSX, Mark is to busy getting drunk so that pretty much leaves me. Oh and Adam but he's too good for CRSX. So again, that leaves me. :laughing:

I'd be down for this, and I'm sure Mike would go too if he knows ahead of time. I'm booked for the mays 1st, but should be good for the rest of the month. Just gotta know a week or 2 ahead of time:thumbsup:
yeah man I'm down, missed out on the fridays meet but any weekend in may should work for me as long as its not sunday the 9th.
Cool guys. :thumbsup:

There Matt. Dont need the NJ crew when the Philly crew pulls through. :p

How about Sunday May 23rd? Does that work for everyone?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.