Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
GTX35R
30,385 Posts
copy cat :shady:
i haven't seen an order come through yet for a 74mm being delivered to Ohio so :D not copying u yet lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did installing the 70mm make a difference? I have a K20 type S with cold air intake, headers, Kpro, K&N. I am thinking about installing the 74mm TB...is it worth it??

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
23,654 Posts
Did installing the 70mm make a difference? I have a K20 type S with cold air intake, headers, Kpro, K&N. I am thinking about installing the 74mm TB...is it worth it??

Thanks
not being bolt on N/A like you... And why do you have multiple headers? lol:rotfl:

·
U mad bro?
1,034,606 Posts

Thanks
hook it up to your stock, unmodified intake manifold... you will gain lots of power, especially when paired with those headers of yours.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So let me get this straight...you don't joke, but you tell me to bolt it on to my stock manifold and I will gain power, then you tell me it wont work unless I bore out my intake...then you tell me to do research, that is what I am doing right now by asking you guys that have had experience!!!

Thanks anyway bro...I am great with webers and old school tuning...back in the day we would all share info and help each other, I guess it is not the same here...the new generation is a little rude.

Later

·
U mad bro?
1,034,606 Posts
So let me get this straight...you don't joke, but you tell me to bolt it on to my stock manifold and I will gain power, then you tell me it wont work unless I bore out my intake...then you tell me to do research, that is what I am doing right now by asking you guys that have had experience!!!

Thanks anyway bro...I am great with webers and old school tuning...back in the day we would all share info and help each other, I guess it is not the same here...the new generation is a little rude.

Later
lol. get your panties all bunched up?

i bet you could find the answer to your question by looking at the other posts in this thread...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey guys, so I got the 74 mm throttle body and the pro series intake manifold. After installed my injen cai wouldn't fit anymore. Cause the throttle body stuck out further than the stock tb. Then I got the sri. But the rubber elbow is a little too small for the throttle body. Had to muscle it in there. But it doesn't fit very well. Anyone else with this issue and how did you resolve it? Or what intake are you using with it? Very close to saying f it and going back to the stock tb.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts