Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i was looking at the new SL500 (quite nice) and i really like the glass roof, the "panorama roof with sunshade." and i want it..on my rsx. you think something like it could be done? id also like the digital gauges from the S2000 and the projector spedo and tach from the vette, which i think are more realistic conversions. :spin:

heres a pic of the SL500 roof

Attachments

·
Retired
13,573 Posts
With money you can do anything. But, I'm willing to bet it would be more than this ...................................... much.

·
Registered
276 Posts
why don't u just cut a hole out of where the sunroof is? :D

ummm... i will not be held responsible if someone fcuks up their car following my advice... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Damn it m00in I didnt read the last part of your post .... I went outside and took a hack saw to my sun roof.... FUCK YOU! the body shop said it would be 2k bucks... you owe me.

lol, just a little humor.... :spin: :laughing:

:thumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, you know the roof for the del sol? like that, detatchable, but glass, i think that would just be the coolest thing ever. ohh!! and if it did the little angle up at the back thing, like how the moonroof does if you only push the button for a like a second...but the whole roof would angle. i just think that would be really cool.

now what about those gauges?

·
Registered
276 Posts
PearlSfromJax said:
Damn it m00in I didnt read the last part of your post .... I went outside and took a hack saw to my sun roof.... FUCK YOU! the body shop said it would be 2k bucks... you owe me.

lol, just a little humor.... :spin: :laughing:

:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

as for the gauges, u can take pictures of the s2k ones and then stick em on.... :thumbsup:

yes, i will not be held responsible if they don't work afterwards :spin:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i actually saw a car at school today that had postits coving the gauges, i didnt have time to read them but i imagine they were things like "dont go faster than the car in front of you" or "dont forget to use your blinker" or maybe "turning steering wheel to the left makes the car turn left, turning to the right makes car turn right" :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.